Disneyland vacation packages are now available for booking arrivals from January 1 – December 31, 2024, at the official Disneyland Resort and Good Neighbor hotels.
Please note that the last day of your vacation cannot be booked more than 499 days in advance.
As a reminder, theme park reservations are still required to enter Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park. Booking a 2024 package does not guarantee theme park availability, and you will still need to make park reservations for arrivals starting in 2024.
2024 Disneyland Vacation Packages include the following:
- Early Entry – enter the theme parks 30 minutes before regular park opening
- Access to theme parks – enjoy special convenient access to theme parks
- With Next Day Package Delivery, you can make purchases in select shops at the parks or at the Downtown Disney District and have them delivered to your Disneyland Resort hotel for pickup the very next day after they are purchased.
- Download the Disneyland app to save time and enjoy the magic when you arrive. When you do, use online check-in, the digital key feature and charge-to-room functionality.
- Complimentary fitness center access
- Recreational facilities
- Located footsteps away from Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
Magical Extras Savings
- Sprinkle some extra pixie dust on your vacation with 10% off at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District!
Pin and Lanyard
- The magic starts with an exclusive Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin and lanyard. (Designs may vary. Available to all Guests ages 3 and over on your reservation.)
If you’d like to receive a quote for your 2024 vacation to Disneyland, please reach out to us at Dreams Unlimited Travel – the official sponsor of the DIS – and one of our expert travel agents will be happy to assist you with planning your visit to The Happiest Place on Earth at no additional charge to you. If you don’t see your dates listed, please email [email protected] with your request.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº