Annual Passholders can enjoy special savings of 30% on select Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser sailings this Spring and Summer.
The following sailings are included in the discount:
- April: 4/15, 4/17, 4/19, 4/21, 4/23, 4/25, 4/27, 4/29
- May: 5/1, 5/5, 5/7, 5/9, 5/11, 5/13, 5/15, 5/19, 5/21, 5/23, 5/25, 5/29, 5/31
- June: 6/2, 6/4, 6/6, 6/14, 6/18, 6/20, 6/24, 6/26, 6/28
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM DISNEY:
- The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the nondiscounted price a non-Passholder pays for the same package.
- Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass at check-in.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- All packages are a 2-night experience. Package includes entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for one (1) day on day 2 of the experience. This admission ticket expires at midnight prior to departure date. Ticket is required in all Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser packages. Tickets may not be modified, are nonupgradable, nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Package includes two (2) breakfast, two (2) lunch and two (2) dinner meals per Guest, with gratuity included for dinners; and one (1) quick-service meal consisting of one (1) entrée and either one (1) nonalcoholic beverage or, if age 21 or over, one (1) alcoholic beverage (where available), or, for Guests ages 3 to 9, one (1) combo meal from the children’s menu offerings, to be used in the theme park only. Entertainment and experiences onboard subject to change without notice or liability.
- Offer is only applicable for new reservations.
- Limit one cabin per Passholder; Passholder must stay in the cabin.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer is subject to the Walt Disney Travel Company Terms and Conditions for
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Vacations.
- Offer dates are subject to change without notice.
- Offer excludes Galaxy Class Suites and Grand Captain Suites.
Please reach out to us at Dreams Unlimited Travel for your no-obligation quote today!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº