Frontier-style family fun is back on the menu as Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue made its return on Thursday night at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground at Walt Disney World.
If you’ve never been, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue plays host to some of the best comfort food around these parts. Listed below is what’s on the menu:
- Hoop Salad – signature “hoop” vinaigrette topped with sharp white cheddar, cucumbers, and tomatoes
- House-made Cornbread – served with honey butter
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Pecan-smoked BBQ Pork Ribs – served with BBQ sauce
- Legendary Fried Chicken
- Cornbread-crusted Macaroni and Cheese
- Home-style Mashed Potatoes
- Cowboy Beans
- ‘Ma’s Famous Strawberry Shortcake – topped with whipped cream and strawberries
The best part is that it’s all-you-care-to-enjoy complete with fountain drinks and for those over 21, red and white sangria, draft beer, and wine are also included!
The beloved show features a high-spirited musical performance by the Pioneer Hall Players complete with foot-stompin’ folk songs, singing, dancing, zany comedy, and a fantastic feast – all in the rustic setting of an Old West dance hall.
Now in its 48th year, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is one of the longest-running dinner shows in the United States.
Have you been? Let us know in the comments!
Watch the video below for a taste of the opening night’s experience!
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº