The Disneyland Resort is celebrating Independence Day with its classic Fourth of July fireworks spectacular, patriotic character meets, special dining opportunities, and more.
- Meet Mickey in his patriotic inspired outfit from 8:00am to 3:30pm in Town Square.
- Honor America at the Flag Retreat Ceremony at 4:30pm in Town Square.
- Enjoy a special dinner at Plaza Inn, followed by reserved fireworks viewing
- Catch Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky at 9:30pm.
- Enjoy a barbecue at The Sand Bar on the pool deck from 3:00pm to 10:00pm, with a great view of Disneyland’s fireworks. Menu includes short rib brisket burgers, all beef hot dogs, street corn on the cob, and specialty drinks. Other family activities, including face painting will be available, plus live music starts at 6:00pm. This event is not exclusive to hotel guests, but is subject to availability.
- The Magic Kingdom Lawn will be filled with family activities from 12:00pm to 4:00pm, including live music, face painting, caricatures, and treats. This event is subject to availability.
- Get in the patriotic spirit with a Red, White & Blue Cake Shake from Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes, a 4th of July Box or Americana Mini Sampler at Sprinkles, Berry Ice Creams at Salt & Straw, or maybe a Firecracker Cocktail at Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
The Disney Parks Blog is set to share even more Fourth of July food ideas very soon.
Source: Disney Parks Blog