To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will soon have the opportunity to purchase a “20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass” which will provide additional activities to your day in the park, including the following:
- Reserved viewing for the 20th anniversary moment at the Tree of Life
- 20th Anniversary Commemorative D23 digital photo
- Three FastPasses at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (excluding Pandora – The World of Avatar)
- Reserved viewing for a specified Rivers of Light performance
- D23-exclusive gift created specifically for this event, in partnership with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
A limited number of attendees will have the opportunity to purchase a “VIP 20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass” that includes everything listed above in addition to the following premium experiences:
- VIP Viewing for a Festival of the Lion King performance
- Private Mix and Mingle reception in DinoLand U.S.A.
- Behind-the-Scenes Dinner inside the Festival of the Lion King theater
- Additional D23-exclusive commemorative keepsake
- PLUS, during this commemorative day, Disney’s Animal Kingdom special guests will stop by to help us celebrate.
D23 Gold and Gold Family Members can reserve a ticket for themselves plus one guest for either “20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass” or “VIP 20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass.” All attendees must be 3 years of age or older due to the nature of the event. This event does not include admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in order to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Passport to attend, guests should be sure to check blockout dates and verify that their pass is valid for admission on Sunday, April 22, 2018. For a complete list of rules, visit the official event page here.
VIP 20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass: $275, plus a $5 per-person processing fee.
Tickets on sale Monday, March 19, at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. EST)
20th Anniversary FAN Celebration Pass: $20, plus a $5 per-person processing fee.
Tickets on sale Monday, March 19, at 12 p.m. PT (1 p.m. EST)
If you’re not a D23 Member, fear not as there are many exciting things planned for Animal Kingdom’s 20th Anniversary that everyone can participate in; we have the details in this story.
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº