Fans of playing in a Disney Water Park after the sun goes down will be happy to know that H2O Glow Nights is returning to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park in the summer of 2020 from May 27 – August 29.
Admission to this special event requires a separate ticket and with that ticket, guests can enter Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park as early as 6:00 p.m. — that's 2 hours before the party begins.
Official party hours are from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and party attendees will have access to all available attractions in addition to the following:
- Special lighting effects and décor throughout the entire park
- A DJ dance party on the beaches of the Surf Pool
- Toy Story-themed activities and Character Greetings
- A selection of limited-time, event-themed food and beverage specialties
- The Wharf — an adults-only retreat for guests ages 21 and over, featuring live entertainment and a cocktail bar with an assortment of refreshing beverages available for purchase
- A souvenir glow wristband
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
- Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $65; Child (Ages 3-9) $60
- Same-Day Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $75; Child (Ages 3-9) $70
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member Advance Ticket: Adult (Ages 10+) $59; Child (Ages 3-9) $54. Discount not valid for same-day purchase.
NOTE: Prices listed above do not include tax.