Florida residents can experience all the Disney thrills with the Florida Resident Disney 2-Park Explorer Ticket – a special 2-day ticket valid for admission to EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park only. The ticket is $159 plus tax and is valid from August 1 to September 29, 2023. In addition, it can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to theme park reservation availability).
This ticket is only valid from August 1 to September 29, 2023.
This special ticket carries a limit of one theme park per day for a total of 2 admissions on 2 separate days. Theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability. Tickets and add-on options expire on September 29, 2023. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
You can purchase a Florida Resident Disney 2-Park Explorer Ticket that also includes the Water Park and Sports option for $35 more per ticket, plus tax. With this ticket and option, you can:
- Visit EPCOT or Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park on 2 separate days with a theme park reservation
- Visit a Disney water park, golf course or miniature golf course on 2 additional days (or enjoy them on the same day that they visit a Disney theme park)
All tickets and options expire on September 29th, 2023.
Important Details from Disney
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.
Important Details from Disney About Water Parks
The Water Park and Sports option allows guests a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of their ticket. Please note that:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Guests will still be able to access Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park during the ticket usage window.
- A park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures, or may close for other reasons.
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº