Tonight on Dancing with the Stars, 14 celebrity and pro-dancer couples compete for the third week as the magic of Disney returns to the ballroom live from 8:00-10:00 p.m. Eastern on ABC. The show will begin with host Tyra Banks and celebrities taking viewers into some of their favorite classic Disney films.
Vying for America’s vote, each couple will dance to a variety of beloved Disney songs including Part of Your World, Almost There, King of New York, and Reflection, among others. In a first for Disney Night, one couple will be eliminated at the end of the show.
The couples (with their dance choices and songs) are as follows:
- head coach Monica Aldama (CHEER) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Waltz to Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid
- animal activist Carole Baskin (Tiger King) and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the Samba to Circle of Life from The Lion King
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Foxtrot to How Far I’ll Go from Moana
- Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Quickstep to Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast
- TV and film actress Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe dancing the Quickstep to Zero to Hero from Hercules
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Jive to Almost There from The Princess and the Frog
- actress Justina Machado (One Day at a Time) and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Charleston to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Quickstep to Prince Ali from Aladdin
- Emmy® Award-winning host of The Real and sideline correspondent on Holey Moley, Jeannie Mai and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Viennese Waltz to Married Life from Up
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Jive to King of New York from Newsies
- GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Foxtrot to It’s Alright from Soul
- TV host Nev Schulman (Catfish) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Argentine Tango to Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- actress Chrishell Stause (Selling Sunset) and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Waltz to A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Rumba to Reflection from Mulan
In case you missed the live show on Monday night, episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.