The new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” begins at Magic Kingdom Park in two days and Disney has just released their newest Inside Disney Parks episode that includes a sneak peek at the new experience.
Additionally, the new theme song for the Street Party, It’s A Good Time by The Deekompressors, was released and can be downloaded on Spotify or Apple Music.
Take a look at some of the additional topics (descriptions below copied verbatim from Disney Parks Blog) that were covered in the show then scroll to the bottom of this story to watch:
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what guests can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and Disney Parks Blog author Jennifer Fickley-Baker visits the park to share the top five experiences.
- First Look: The Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning January 18 and running through February 25, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez and Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki tour The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – Inside Disney Parks reporter Danielle Bellini unveils “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.comwill be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
Source: Disney Parks Blog