Florida residents can now purchase the Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with per-day pricing as low as $59 per day to visit the Walt Disney World theme parks when they buy a 4-day ticket! All the details for this special ticket offer are listed below.
Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Offer
The Disney Weekday Magic Ticket is valid Monday through Friday only from October 2 through December 22, 2023.
- 2-day ticket for $98 per day plus tax ($195 total plus tax)
- 3-day ticket for $72 per day plus tax ($215 total plus tax)
- 4-day ticket for $59 per day plus tax ($235 per day plus tax)
- Water Park and Sports option can be purchased for an additional $35 (plus tax)
- Park Hopper can be purchased for an additional $40 (plus tax)
- Park Hopper Plus can be purchased for an additional $55 (plus tax)
- This ticket can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Theme park reservations required.
- This ticket is not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Proof of Florida residency required.
- Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability).
- Tickets and add-on options expire December 22, 2023.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities/events that are separately priced or not open to the general public.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability.
- Tickets are valid for use Monday to Friday from October 2, 2023 through December 22, 2023.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park is currently open. Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Select ticket add-on options are valid for entry to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park (whichever one is open).
- A theme park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to extended rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures or may close for other reasons. On certain dates a water park may only be open for special events or to limited groups.
Important Details About Add-On Options
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day. Please note that:
- Guests must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time, a theme park reservation is not required after the first park; however, theme park reservation requirements are subject to change.
- The Park Hopper Plus and Water Park and Sports Options allow Guests to visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of their ticket. Please note that:
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
- Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
- Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº