Disneyland After Dark will be returning to the California park in 2023. This will include Sweethearts’ Nite and the introduction of an all-new theme, Princess Nite. Here are all the details that Disney just released regarding the two events.
Jan. 31, Feb. 2, 5, 7, 9, 14, 16, 2023, at Disneyland Park
Sweethearts’ Nite will take place on seven different “date nights” in Disneyland park – the most ever for a Disneyland After Dark event! Celebrate the love of your life, your best pal, or cherished family at this very special evening that will put your heart a flutter:
- Gaze up at a special-themed fireworks show
- Dance at the Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world”
- Take a moonlit cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat with the sounds of a live jazz ensemble
- Relax and unwind to the sounds of island music from a Polynesian trio drifting through the night air at The Tropical Hideaway
- Delight in many deliciously themed menu items available for purchase created just for the event
- Capture your moment with photo opportunities with darling Disney couples and spots inspired by romantic scenes from Disney films such as “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid,” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m. no theme park reservation required
Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite
March 7 & 9, 2023, at Disneyland Park
You are invited to be royally fierce at Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite! This all-new, first-ever event will be a celebration under the stars where adventurous heroines and aspirational hearts unite! Immerse yourself in this empowering night at Disneyland park with iconic characters who light the world with kindness, courage, and a touch of magic. With shimmering décor, special photo opportunities, themed food and beverage offerings, commemorative keepsakes, and characters galore, you’ll be ready to step into your own adventure of bravery and grace.
- Receive a royal welcome at the Disneyland Train Station featuring Princess Minnie Mouse and Princess Daisy Duck with fanfare trumpeters
- Enjoy an inspiring musical concert celebrating heartwarming, adventurous heroines, including Moana, Merida, and more, accompanied by live vocalists
- Raise the royal roof and dance the night away at the high-energy, candy-themed dance party at Tomorrowland stage with Vanellope Von Schweetz
- Revel in Tiana’s Southern hospitality and dance along to jazz music in New Orleans Square
- Savor specialty menu items befitting royalty throughout Disneyland park, available for purchase
- Picture yourself in photo backdrops inspired by Disney films like “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Princess Diaries” including unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads from the party
- Have a ball with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m.; no theme park reservation is required
Tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning next week. On Dec. 12, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), a limited number of tickets for these Disneyland After Dark events go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders. On Dec. 14, 2022 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public and are subject to availability.*
If you aren’t familiar with how these parties work and the flow of the event, here is a breakdown of the hours and all the extra fun.
Disneyland After Dark begins with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT at Disneyland park, then the private party begins from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, which also means you may ride some popular attractions after regular park hours! Additionally, at each of these events, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party, plus commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map, so you’ll have lots of fun ways to remember your Disneyland After Dark experience!Disney Parks Blog
These two After Dark events look like a lot of fun, it makes me wish we had them here at Walt Disney World. If you could create an After Dark party for WDW, what would it be, and which park would it be in?
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.