The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is scheduled to take place from March 3 to April 25, 2023, and details for all the events and classes that will be held during the Festival have been released.
During the festival, your whole family can enjoy an array of dishes curated by Disney chefs and experience local, celebrity, and Disney chef demos.
Whether you’re a seasoned home gourmet or simply eager to glean pro tips and tricks, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival offers helpings of culinary fun for all. Here’s a look at the highlights for this year’s festivities:
- Festival Marketplaces – Outdoor kiosks offer an assortment of mouthwatering bites, wine, beer, and specialty beverages.
- Culinary Demonstrations – Local, visiting, and Disney chefs prepare a few of their favorite recipes on stage––available Friday through Sunday!
- Cocktails @ Sonoma Terrace hosted by CORKCICLE® – Enjoy an expanded menu of craft brews, signature cocktails, savory snacks, and more.
- Family Programming – Throughout the duration of the festival, find something fun for everyone in the family, including special activity zones and demonstrations.
- Live Music – Musical performances present the perfect side dish to complement the bon viveur vibe.
- Soarin’ Over California – See the state’s natural and manmade wonders as this California classic returns for a limited time!
- Carthay Circle Winemaker Receptions – Enjoy hand-selected California wines, masterfully paired with an array of small plates.
- Wine, Beer, and Mixology Education & Tasting Seminars – Discover something special when sommeliers, brew masters, and mixologists divulge their industry expertise during these fascinating 45-minute sessions.
- Hotels Education and Tasting Seminars, Winemaker Reception & Mixology Class Experiences – Enjoy special tasting seminars, a Winemaker Reception, and Trader Sam’s Tiki Mixology Class. Learn More
- Festival Merchandise – Select shops and kiosks feature apparel, gifts, souvenirs, signed art, and Festival Gift Cards.
The foodie fun doesn’t end when you leave Disney California Adventure Park! Enjoy special crafts, artist signings, and more at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort and the Downtown Disney District.
*Additional fees for seminars and events may be required. Space is limited for all such ticketed events; advanced reservations are recommended. Full payment for separately priced events is due at time of booking and there are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº