Walt Disney World Annual Passholders who visit the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays this year might be happy to know that they can now enjoy an exclusive discount on select food and beverage purchases each Tuesday.
Passholders can save 10% on food and non-alcoholic beverages when using a cashless payment method at select Holiday Kitchens every Tuesday through December 30, 2021.
Select Holiday Kitchens include:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer – Near Disney Traders – NEW!
- Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Traveler’s Café
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Passholders will need to show their Annual Pass card along with a valid photo ID in order to receive the discount. This discount does not apply to alcoholic beverages or sales tax.
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº