Mears Connect and the Sunshine Flyer announced Friday that they’ve merged two services into one combined entity to provide transportation from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World Resorts. The new service, Mears Connect Driven by Sunshine, will continue to provide guests with safe and reliable transportation services to and from the airport with enhanced booking capabilities, guaranteed 24/7 service, greater operational efficiencies, and a hassle-free experience to and from their preferred Walt Disney World Resort.
Mears Connect Driven by Sunshine is the only 24-hour shuttle servicing both A/B and C Terminals for both arrivals and departures and is fully wheelchair accessible and ADA-compliant for both standard and express services.
Updates and Tips from the New Customer Care Team:
- The new service will begin August 1, 2023.
- A dedicated hotline is available 24/7 to answer questions and assist guests regarding new reservations: (407) 423-5566
- For all existing reservations, unless otherwise provided, please contact the customer care team on your confirmation email.
- Guests may also email during business hours: [email protected].
- Mears Connect guests will not be impacted and reservations will remain the same.
- Sunshine Flyer guests traveling between July 14 and July 31 will receive an email using the email address linked to the original reservation to confirm all travel instructions.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº