This morning we received our first look at the menu and prices for The Tropical Hideaway which opens soon at Disneyland Park. The new location serves snacks inspired by locations from around the global, plus new swirled flavors of Dole Whip!
- Pineapple & Orange Swirl [$5.69]
- Pineapple & Raspberry Swirl [$5.69]
- Twisted Ambush: Orange-pineapple swirl, exotic fruit, crystallized hibiscus [$7.99]
- Sweet Lumpia: Cream cheese, pineapple, Dole pineapple dipping sauce [$6.99]
- Dole Whip Float [$6.49]
- Bulgogi Beef Bao: Sweet chilies, potatoes [$5.99]
- Kaffir Lime Chicken Bao: Butternut squash, fresh herbs [$5.99]
- Spiced Vegetable Bao: Chickpeas, braised vegetables [$5.99]
- Chilled Ramen Shaker: Fresh vegetables, ramen noodles, togarashi cashews, Asian vinaigrette [$6.49]
The Tropical Hideaway will also serve packaged fruit, drinks, and other snacks.
While many new Disney eateries have soft openings, the official opening date for The Tropical Hideaway is Friday, December 21st!
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.