A new Florida resident room discount has released today for select Walt Disney World resorts!
With this new room offer, Florida residents can save up to 30% for resort stays most nights April 18th through July 10th, 2021. This offer can be booked through July 10th, 2021.
Florida residents taking advantage of this offer can modify or cancel their reservation with extra flexibility for arrivals through April 30th, 2021.
Participating Disney resorts and resort category savings are below:
Important Details from Disney:
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
- Disney resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
Deni loves all things Disney, and, in 2013, moved to the Magic from Maryland. Walt Disney World is her happy place, and she loves getting to share it with others. Deni and her husband of almost 26 years have 2 grown children. Her favorite WDW snack? A Mickey Bar, of course. Is there any other?!