Reservations are open now for the new, limited-time “Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort” guided tour, which is launching on April 7th. Guests on the tour will have a unique opportunity to chat with an animator at Animation Academy and explore Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park as a living story.
On the day of the tour, each guest can also enjoy reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade. Only Guests with a valid reservation for the Celebrating Disney100 at the Disneyland Resort Guided Tour may enter the reserved viewing area.
This new tour includes:
- Walking through Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with an official Disneyland tour guide
- Touring Buena Vista Street, Animation Academy, Main Street Opera House, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, and Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Taking part in a unique drawing experience at Animation Academy that features special characters for Disney100
- A complimentary digital download of your snapshot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle adorned with dazzling Disney100 celebratory decorations
- A Disney100 Celebration treat
- Reserved viewing for the “Magic Happens” Parade, on the day of the tour
- A specially designed Disney100 commemorative pin
In order to participate in this experience, a park reservation and valid admission for Disneyland Park on the same date of the tour are required for each guest ages 3 and older and are not included in the price of this experience. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed.
The duration of this guided tour is three hours. The price is $110 plus tax per person for all guests ages three and up and reservations can be made on Disneyland’s official website.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº