Guests can choose from a prix-fixe brunch menu that includes some buffet elements, or select from the a la carte menu.
The prix-fixe menu is $35 for adults or $15 for children (3-9 years) old. Guests will enjoy a salumi & cheese station, an antipasti station, a pizza station, yogurt with fresh toppings, and assorted pastries, plus their choice of select entrees and a chocolate fountain for dessert.
Entree choices from the prix-fixe menu include:
- French Toast with warm berry preserves, whipped mascarpone, and granola
- NY Strip Steak ‘n Eggs served scrambled or over easy with parm roasted potatoes
- Farmstead Vegetable Frittata including fingerling potatoes, asparagus, forest mushrooms, tomato, onion and four cheeses
- Poached Hen Egg & Quinoa Kale Salad with zucchini, pepper, asparagus, green beans, tomatoes, toasted almonds, avocado, frisee, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara with parmesan cream sauce, poached hen eggs and prosciutto de parma
Guests can also add endless Bellinis or Mimosas for $15.
Appetizers on the a la carte menu include Arancini [$13], Calamari [$16], and a Sicilian Vegetable & Bean Soup [$9].
Several salads are offered as well, including a Cesare [$15], Burrata [$17], and Fennel Orange [$13].
The a la carte entrees include:
- Busiate with spiral shaped pasta, lump crab, cherry tomato, and parsley [$26]
- Spaghetti & Meatballs with traditional marinara sauce topped with burrata cheese [$25]
- Mezze Rigatoni alla Norma with roasted eggplant, tomato, chile, and ricotta salata [$23]
- N’casciata al Forno with Sicilian layered baked pasta, meat ragu, peas, zucchini, and caciocavallo cheese [$23]
- Swordfish with salmoriglio sauce, and seasonal vegetables [$28]
- Salmone with salsa verde, roasted seasonal vegetables, and fingerling potatoes [$27]
- Chicken Parmigiana with tomatoes and mozzarella over penne pasta [$28]
- Steak Pizzaiola with NY strip steak, tomato, oregano, capers, calabrian chile, parmesan, and fingerling potatoes [$40]
Sunday Brunch is served beginning at 11:30am and reservations are suggested.
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.