Guests can choose from a prix-fixe brunch menu that includes some buffet elements, or select from the a la carte menu.
The prix-fixe menu is $35 for adults or $15 for children (3-9 years) old. Guests will enjoy a salumi & cheese station, an antipasti station, a pizza station, yogurt with fresh toppings, and assorted pastries, plus their choice of select entrees and a chocolate fountain for dessert.
Entree choices from the prix-fixe menu include:
- French Toast with warm berry preserves, whipped mascarpone, and granola
- NY Strip Steak ‘n Eggs served scrambled or over easy with parm roasted potatoes
- Farmstead Vegetable Frittata including fingerling potatoes, asparagus, forest mushrooms, tomato, onion and four cheeses
- Poached Hen Egg & Quinoa Kale Salad with zucchini, pepper, asparagus, green beans, tomatoes, toasted almonds, avocado, frisee, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara with parmesan cream sauce, poached hen eggs and prosciutto de parma
Guests can also add endless Bellinis or Mimosas for $15.
Appetizers on the a la carte menu include Arancini [$13], Calamari [$16], and a Sicilian Vegetable & Bean Soup [$9].
Several salads are offered as well, including a Cesare [$15], Burrata [$17], and Fennel Orange [$13].
The a la carte entrees include:
- Busiate with spiral shaped pasta, lump crab, cherry tomato, and parsley [$26]
- Spaghetti & Meatballs with traditional marinara sauce topped with burrata cheese [$25]
- Mezze Rigatoni alla Norma with roasted eggplant, tomato, chile, and ricotta salata [$23]
- N’casciata al Forno with Sicilian layered baked pasta, meat ragu, peas, zucchini, and caciocavallo cheese [$23]
- Swordfish with salmoriglio sauce, and seasonal vegetables [$28]
- Salmone with salsa verde, roasted seasonal vegetables, and fingerling potatoes [$27]
- Chicken Parmigiana with tomatoes and mozzarella over penne pasta [$28]
- Steak Pizzaiola with NY strip steak, tomato, oregano, capers, calabrian chile, parmesan, and fingerling potatoes [$40]
Sunday Brunch is served beginning at 11:30am and reservations are suggested.