- Musicians for the first weekend will be Smash Mouth (Feb. 13) and Gladys Knight (Feb. 14).
- Scotty McCreery will be performing Saturday, Feb.20 and Dennis DeYoung will be performing Sunday, Feb. 21.
- Musicians for the third weekend will be ALABAMA (Feb. 27) and Foreigner (Feb. 28).
- The musicians for the last weekend have been announced. The Steve Miller Band will perform March 5; Daughtry will perform March 6.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Bands, Brew & BBQ festival will begin this year on February 13 and run on weekends through March 6. The event is partnering with USO of Central Florida and military discounts will be available for active military and veterans.
Musical guests have not been announced for the event yet, but there will be concerts by rock and country artists, with craft beers and local Orlando barbecue available.
Several new sampler packages will be offered this year.
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – For $20, choose up to 5 menu items at any of the food locations.
- Craft Brew Sampler – For $30, sample 10 craft beers (more than 30 choices available)
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler – For $35, try 5 menu items and 5 craft brew samples.
The event is included in the price of park admission.
News source/photo credit: SeaWorld