The Main Street Electrical Parade returns to Disneyland Park tonight, and with it comes a train-load of treats to celebrate the occasion, including as we told you earlier in the week, Fantasia ice cream.
The treats…and the parade…will only be around for a limited time, with all scheduled to depart on September 30th.
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat – Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand – marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate, and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar
- Lady Bug Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar
- Snail Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate, and colored sugar
- Raspberry Lemonade Shake – raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – spicy fried chicken breast, pepper-Jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw, and cilantro served with fries
- Fantasia Ice Cream – a nostalgic blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream featuring chipped pistachios and cherries
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae – brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Lady Bug Macaron – red and black lady bug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade, and freeze-dried strawberry flecks
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait – layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling, and pineapple mouse
- Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie – Linzer cookie with strawberry gel
- Firefly Hot Dog – all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips, and jalapeños
- Firefly Chips – corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese, and jalapeños
- Chili Mac Bread Bowl – sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake – colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles, and chocolate decoration
In addition to all of those treats, soon you’ll be able to pick up the Main Street Electrical Parade Popcorn Bucket, which can be refilled for just $1.50 on the day of purchase (with receipt). The buckets will be available mid-August at popcorn stand along the parade route while supplies last.
Source: Disney Parks Blog