Disney has just announced that tickets for the 2023 Destination D23 event will go on sale on Tuesday, March 14th.
Destination D23 will take place from Friday, September 8 through Sunday, September 10, 2023, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World.
The last 100 years have been filled with hope, innovation, and magic that has all been made possible by YOU, the ultimate Disney fans. Those in attendance will be able to celebrate beloved moments and memories with behind-the-scenes stories, and special guests and performances. Get a sneak peek at the company’s boundless future, be among the first to access exclusive shopping opportunities, and experience plenty of surprises at this fan-favorite event!D23
Ticket pricing is as follows:
- General: $329 (+$7 Processing) per ticket
- Preferred: $549 (+$7 Processing) per ticket
Presentation highlights include:
- See Disney archivists, historians, Imagineers, Cast Members, Disney Legends and luminaries in two days of programming worthy of the first century of Disney—and beyond!
- Join Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro as he hosts a fun and entertaining presentation about what makes a Disney experience so magical and memorable for guests and fans around the world.
- Dial the clock back to 1923 and learn about Walt and Roy Disney’s Journey to California, and the earliest days of The Walt Disney Company—from the Disney Brothers Studio to the Alice Comedies, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and how everyone’s favorite mouse became a superstar!
- Get weird with the Walt Disney Archives and experience 100 years of “Weird Disney” moments in the Centennial edition of a Destination D23 fan-favorite!
- Journey through Disney’s history of optimism and innovation with the people that are part of a rich history of storytellers and inventors, beginning with Walt Disney’s relentless optimism and innovative spirit, and leading us to some of the bright minds who are shaping Disney’s boundless future.
- Go down the rabbit hole to discover the “Disney you didn’t know” as the Walt Disney Archives uncovers some of the most astonishing Disney discoveries, connections, and little-known facts that will change everything—or at least some things—you thought you knew about the Disney universe.
Exciting Experiences Attendees Can Look Forward To:
- A special exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives and Walt Disney Imagineering celebrating 100 years of Disney.
- Mickey’s of Glendale—the Walt Disney Imagineering campus store returns with a pop-up shop at the event featuring a selection of exclusive Destination D23 and Walt Disney Imagineering merchandise available for purchase. Trading pins for this event will be offered to attendees through a RSP opportunity.
- The Walt Disney Company Store—for the first time, D23 Gold Members on the East Coast will have access to a pop-up version of the official Walt Disney Company Store, featuring both employee and D23 member-exclusive merchandise! Please note that limited-edition trading pins for this event will be offered to attendees exclusively through a RSP opportunity.
- Ink & Paint Marketplace—attendees will also have the opportunity to shop at this marketplace of exclusive Disney partners for exciting products from around The Walt Disney Company!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº