October first marked the beginning of a new fiscal year and coincidentally, Disney fans all over the internet are reporting price increases in snacks and Coca-Cola beverages (both fountain and bottled) around the Walt Disney World Resort.
If you happen to be craving a Coca-Cola beverage while visiting the theme parks, a 20-ounce bottle is now going to cost you $4.50 – an increase of $1 as they were priced at $3.50 on September 30. A regular fountain beverage has gone from $3.29 to $3.99; large size from $3.69 to $4.49.
Some other examples include:
- Dole Whip Pineapple Float from $5.49 to $5.99
- Mickey Pretzel from $6 to $7
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars and Sandwiches from $5 to $5.75
- Dasani Bottled Water from $3 to $3.50
- Churro from $4.50 to $6.25
If you’ll be using the Disney Dining Plan during your vacation, a snack credit is still a snack credit, but if you’re paying out-of-pocket, you’ll need to plan on spending more money if you’re looking for snack items throughout the Resort.