It’s that time of year again! Visions of Disney Christmas treats are dancing in your newsfeed. The parks have transformed into a winter wonderland. Not everyone can always make it to Disney this time of year, but there is a way to celebrate at home. Here are some ways to bring a little Disney holiday magic to your holiday celebrations without a trip to the parks.
- Have a Movie Night: Disney has released many fantastic Christmas films over the years, so grab your family and friends, cozy up, and have a movie marathon. If you have Disney+, it will be even easier to find them all in one place. If not, check your local listings to keep track of any special showings or Disney televised events. And yes, seeing Frozen II counts!
- Get Some Mood Music: While there is some Christmas music starring your favorite Disney characters, the best mood music has to come from background music heard throughout the parks. Check YouTube for a soundtrack from your favorite Disney spot.
- Try A New Recipe: Have you ever dreamed of having a Disney treat at Christmas dinner? Look for the recipes of some of your favorite Disney dishes and prepare to impress. And don’t be scared to try and take some inspiration from the special holiday treats that are popping up around Disney World and Disneyland.
- Decorate: Take the Disney parks as inspiration and deck the halls with your finest Disney decor. And if you see something in the parks that you would love to have, you can always check shopDisney. Not only do they have their own line of fun Christmas decorations, but they also have a selection of merchandise straight from the parks.
- And If All Else Fails, Plan Your Next Trip: It could be next Christmas, later next year, or even the days after the new year, to catch sight of the decorations before they get packed away. Having a Disney trip to look forward to can do wonders for your holiday spirit!
How do you incorporate Disney into your holidays at home? Let us know in the comments.