ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex will host the 2022 Special Olympics USA Summer Games bringing 4,000 athletes, 1,500 coaches, and 20,000 families and fans from all 50 states to Central Florida!
The ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is a 220-acre state of the art sports facility. It’s quite impressive with the imposing 7,500 seat Cracker Jack stadium.
It can be difficult to get to the facility. Having a car helps since the buses only run from a few of the resorts. Buses run from the All-Star Resorts, Pop Century, and Caribbean Beach. There is no parking fee.
ESPN Wide World of Sports serves many purposes. Pre-season training for the Atlanta Braves takes place here. In addition, it is host to many athletic competitions including the Amateur Athletic Union Championship Events. For a complete schedule, look here: Wide World of Sports
If you’re a sports fan, you may want to head to the ESPN Wide World of Sports to watch a competition. There’s an admission fee that varies depending on the event. Coolers are allowed but no alcohol, no glass containers, and no lawn chairs. (The cooler policy is subject to change.)
- Walt Disney World After Hurricane Ian
- Orlando International Airport Set to Reopen Soon
- Tickets Now on Sale for the Wonder Down Under!
- StormWatch: This or That Disney Edition (You Can Only Pick One)
- Remembering Disney KiteTails Before It Ends
- StormWatch: Would You Rather - Cinderella Suite or Wish Royal Suite?
- Current Details of Walt Disney World Closures Due to Hurricane Ian
- Take a Break & Answer the Ultimate Disney Questionnaire - Part II
- Holiday Kitchens for 2022 EPCOT Int'l Festival of the Holidays Have Been Announced
- A Brief History of Disney: Toy Story (Midway) Mania
- Castaway Cay Day Cancelled Wednesday Due to Hurricane Ian
- Current Disney Wish Cruise Extended; Next One Cancelled
- Walt Disney World Closing due to the Arrival of Hurricane Ian
- After Hour Events are Coming Back to Walt Disney World in Early 2023
- UPDATE: Select Walt Disney World Resort Closures Announced Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- View More...