In his most recent newsletter, Steve Lewis, the owner, and creator of Gideon’s Bakehouse, shared that folks have been asking for some type of pumpkin cookie for years. Until this year, Lewis has not caved into the requests.
This year, the bakery is embracing fall flavors and has introduced its new Pumpkin Bread Chocolate Crumb Cookie.
This gigantic new dessert is filled with real pumpkin, their House Pumpkin Spice Blend, a little bit of Chocolate on the inside, and a topping of Pumpkin Butter Crumbs. Pumpkin Butter Crumbs? Yes, please!
Lewis recommends pairing the cookie with any of their Nitro Cold Brew beverages that are available at Disney Springs.
This special treat will be available daily at both the Disney Springs and East End Market locations throughout the month of November while supplies last. There is a limit of 2 per person.
Gideon’s Bakehouse also bakes up incredible three-layer cakes. They change flavors all the time, but here is the cake schedule for November:
- Sunday: Cinnamon Roll, Red Velvet, Chocolate Everything
- Monday: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Churro, PB&J
- Tuesday: Andes Mint, Valentina, Peanut Butter Cup
- Wednesday: Chocolate Chip Marshmallow, Golden Oreo, PB Espresso
- Thursday: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cup, Key Lime Pie Cake
- Friday: Cookies & Cream, Rainbow Crunch, Salted Caramel
- Saturday: Cinnamon Roll, Valentina, PB Banana Double Frosted
If you don’t already, give Gideon’s Bakehouse a follow on Instagram as a lot of announcements are made there with special, limited-time offerings such as their French Toast Nitro Cold Brew and White Chocolate Cookie Bites. In fact, a little birdie told us that there will be special versions of the White Chocolate Cookie Bites available every weekend throughout the month of November.