It’s shopping season at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World! Well, it’s always shopping season there, but during the holidays, it’s in full force, and we are here for all of it. Many of the retailers have special offers that we think you should know about prior to your visit so you can get your shopping lists ready to go. The best news is that the offers are all valid through December 30th, giving you plenty of time to shop and save!
Not only are there festive photo ops throughout Disney Springs, but guests can also enjoy exploring the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll with 19 Disney-themed trees this year! Be sure to pick up a map with stickers at one of the pick-up locations listed below so you can place them as you locate each tree. When you’ve put all the stickers in their corresponding icon, return with your completed map to one of the following locations for a special surprise.
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company
- The LEGO Store
- Planet Hollywood
Look at the details below for all the discounts and special offers at participating shops, eateries, and more!
As you’re strolling through Disney Springs in search of every decorated Christmas tree, we’re sharing some of the best deals and places to stop and grab a quick bite during Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Stroll.
- From now until December 30th, Pepe will offer half-price frozen or regular sangrias with the purchase of any Spanish-style sandwich on the menu. Perfect for on-the-go dining, Pepe by José Andrés is known for its Spanish food truck fare from international culinary innovator José Andrés. Guests can indulge in an extensive menu of hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches like bocatas and bikinis, plus salads, soups, sides and desserts. For refreshing beverages, white and frozen Spanish sangria are available, as well.
- Available throughout the holiday season, Chicken Guy! is offering two flavors of deliciously hand-spun milkshakes, each for $6.99.
- Frozen Peppermint Cocoa Shake: Vanilla soft serve, hot cocoa mix, peppermint and crushed candy cane pieces, topped with marshmallow whipped cream, mini marshmallows and a chocolate drizzle
- Holiday Cookie Shake: Vanilla soft serve, blended with sugar cookies, marshmallow whipped cream, mini m&m’s & holiday sprinkles, topped with a special holiday cookie
- Earl of Sandwich is set to bring back its much-loved seasonal menu items this year, featuring popular sandwiches that taste like holiday cheer.
- Holiday Ham: Ham, cinnamon sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey: Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaise
- A perfect place for quick-service, Italian specialties, Pizza Ponte provides an assortment of house-baked sweet-and-savory pastries and handmade sandwiches, plus Pizza al Taglio and Sicilian-style pizza by the slice, ranging in toppings from tomato, cheese and basil to spicy salami or forest mushroom. Fan-favorites include the Big Roman, the biggest slice of pizza on Disney property. Italian beer and wine are available for guests, as well.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº