Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort between November 24th and December 24th will have a unique opportunity to get the festive season off to the right start. Head on over to Disney Springs, where you can enjoy breakfast with Santa at the beloved Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante. Make a reservation, so spend your morning visiting Santa in this elegant setting to make some beautiful memories that will never be forgotten. Let’s run through some of the details:
This holiday season, give your family an enchanted morning in the heart of the most magical place on Earth.
Start with a festive breakfast feast in our elegant dining room overlooking Lake Buena Vista, with take-home treats for the kids and a complimentary prosecco mimosa for the adults. Then, meet Santa Claus and take a keepsake photo with him and his elves!
Make Christmas dreams come true with a holiday experience to remember forever.Learn More
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Family-style breakfast (See Menu Here)
- Visit with Santa and elves
- Family photo with Santa
- Takeaway treats
- Holiday activities
- Prosecco mimosa (21+)
Seating, Pricing & Event Dates / Times
Select our Platinum or Gold package, with sessions available through December 24. Platinum offers first seating at 9:30 a.m., a priority visit with Santa and the elves, and the best lake views.
DATES & TIMES
- November: 24-26
- December: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22–24
- Seatings: 9:30 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 10 a.m.
Pricing begins at $45 for children and $69 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on the seating category selected.
- We’re unable to extend reservations, so arrive on time to ensure seating.
- Enter Maria & Enzo’s from The Landing, near the balloon and AMC 24 theater.
- A 6.5% tax and 18% gratuity apply to all ticket purchases.
- Reservations are nonrefundable and are good only on the date and time specified for breakfast.
- Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed to be seated together but will be seated as close as possible.
- Parties booked through separate reservations cannot be combined or guaranteed adjacent seating.
- Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orange Garage is our closest parking, followed by Lime Garage.
Book your breakfast with Santa at Maria & Enzo’s asap to avoid disappointment!
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.