Calling all educators! Here is a program from Disney that you simply must learn more about. It’s called Festival Disney, and it’s a music program held by the Imagination Campus in Walt Disney World, where students can improve performance skills and gain a competitive edge, all while enjoying the opportunity to explore the Walt Disney World theme parks! This is the excuse you have been waiting for to bring your students to the magic of Disney. Festival Disney is described as “a positive and educationally meaningful music festival for talented middle and high school concert choirs, orchestras, and concert bands.” Enjoying a musical education from a source where emotive musical scores have wowed audiences worldwide for decades; what could be better than that? Here are all the details on the 2024 programs being offered:
Achieve performance excellence at our all Disney‐produced competitive music festival! Festival Disney gives your ensemble the chance to compete with other schools from across the country, while also having the opportunity to make once-in-a-lifetime memories at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Specially selected, nationally recognized adjudicators provide detailed, positive feedback to all ensembles through written and recorded comments, as well as personalized feedback clinics following concert performances. Competitive and non‐competitive options are available.
Disney Imagination Campus – Performing Arts is extremely proud to be endorsed by the National Association for Music Education.Learn More
2024 Festival Disney Dates & Packages
- March 8 & 9
- March 15 & 16
- March 21, 22 & 23
- April 4, 5 & 6
- April 12 & 13
- April 19 & 20
- April 26 & 27
Every Festival Disney package includes:
- 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-day admission to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks
- A 20- to 25-minute adjudicated performance with written and recorded comments
- A personalized educational clinic conducted by a designated adjudicator (concert ensembles only)
- Festival Disney Awards for all participating ensembles
- Exclusive Festival Disney Medal for all performers
- Special Festival Disney Awards Ceremony
Two (2) Festival Disney director’s packages are included per school
Festival package inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Additional fees apply for this experience.Learn More
- Each ensemble must have a minimum of 20 student performers to be eligible to participate.
- Each school is invited to register a maximum of two (2) Concert Choirs, two (2) Concert Bands and/or two (2) Orchestras. (We are not able to accommodate specialty ensembles such as jazz bands or show/jazz/madrigal choirs.)
- Ensembles within the same genre (Choir, Band, Orchestra) participating in Festival Disney may also participate in up to one (1) Performing Arts Workshop on Monday through Thursday only.
- Ensembles within the same genre (Choir, Band, Orchestra) participating in Festival Disney may NOT participate in a Performing Arts Stage or Marching Performance.
- All groups must provide their own chartered bus transportation to and from their performance and awards ceremony locations. Disney Transportation may not be used to attend festival activities.
- We are proud to feature instruments and equipment from music industry leaders such as Ludwig/Musser percussion, Glaesel String Instruments, Steinway & Sons Pianos, and Wenger performance equipment.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.