The wildest ride in the wilderness!
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has re-opened after an extensive refurbishment...read more
Planning a trip to Disneyland?
be sure to check out our updated refurbishment and closure information!...read more
Rock Your Disney Side
on May 23rd as both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure are open for 24 hours!...read more
DIS UNPLUGGED DISNEYLAND WEEKLY PODCAST
Book a Good Neighbor package for less than $97 per person per day! More Info
Stay at one of the Disneyland Resort Hotels most Sunday through Thursday nights and save up to 20%! More Info
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents.
Dining and Restaurants
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California.
Dining and Restaurants
Official park hours, parades, fireworks and show times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
CARS LAND / BUENA VISTA STREET PHOTO GALLERIES
See AllDISNEYLAND VIDEOS
MICHAEL BOWLING-Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin opened on January 26, 1994 and was the first dark ride built in Disneyland in over a decade It was also the first Disney attraction where the rider can turn the steering wheel of the ride vehicle to change direction. Continue Reading
MARY JO MELLADO WILLEY-The Disney Gallery recently opened its latest exhibit to the delight of steampunk fans. Steampunk is a style that incorporates steam-powered machinery with a futuristic Victorian setting. The exhibit includes steampunk merchandise, plus models from Tokyo DisneySea and other Parks. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is part of a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. The Residence Inn is at a the busy corner of Harbor & Chapman, which features several sit-down restaurants a Walgreens and a Target. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is another in a series of blogs and coordinating DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on off-property establishments. The Staybridge Suites is a very nice extended-stay hotel and is part of the Holiday Inn family of hotels. All rooms feature well-equipped kitchen areas. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is the first in a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. I consider the Quality Inn to be a somewhat moderate hotel. There are definitely motels in the area that area of lower quality and price. Continue Reading
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.