Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime!
Celebrate HalloweenTime now through October 31st at the Disneyland Resort...read more
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Meet Oswald at Disney California Adventure beginning September 14...read more
Good Neighbor Hotels
Good Neighbor Hotels can be a money saving option when visiting Disneyland...read more
DIS UNPLUGGED DISNEYLAND WEEKLY PODCAST
Book a Good Neighbor package for less than $89 per person per day! More Info
Book a vacation package at a Good Neighbor Hotel and receive the 3rd, 4th or 5th night free! More Info
Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure. More Info
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents.
Dining and Restaurants
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California.
Dining and Restaurants
Official park hours, parades, fireworks and show times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
CARS LAND / BUENA VISTA STREET PHOTO GALLERIES
See AllDISNEYLAND VIDEOS
MICHAEL BOWLING-Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin opened on January 26, 1994 and was the first dark ride built in Disneyland in over a decade It was also the first Disney attraction where the rider can turn the steering wheel of the ride vehicle to change direction. Continue Reading
MARY JO MELLADO WILLEY-The Disney Gallery recently opened its latest exhibit to the delight of steampunk fans. Steampunk is a style that incorporates steam-powered machinery with a futuristic Victorian setting. The exhibit includes steampunk merchandise, plus models from Tokyo DisneySea and other Parks. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is part of a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. The Residence Inn is at a the busy corner of Harbor & Chapman, which features several sit-down restaurants a Walgreens and a Target. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is another in a series of blogs and coordinating DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on off-property establishments. The Staybridge Suites is a very nice extended-stay hotel and is part of the Holiday Inn family of hotels. All rooms feature well-equipped kitchen areas. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is the first in a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. I consider the Quality Inn to be a somewhat moderate hotel. There are definitely motels in the area that area of lower quality and price. Continue Reading
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.