The wildest ride in the wilderness!
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has re-opened after an extensive refurbishment...read more
DIS UNPLUGGED DISNEYLAND WEEKLY PODCAST
Book a Good Neighbor package for less than $91 per person per day! More Info
Book a vacation package at a Good Neighbor Hotel and receive the 3rd, 4th or 5th night free! More Info
Radiator Springs is brought to life in Cars Land! Walk down Route 66 and visit with its famous residents.
Dining and Restaurants
Buena Vista Street is a salute to 1920s and 30s Los Angeles, around the time that Walt Disney arrived in California.
Dining and Restaurants
Official park hours, parades, fireworks and show times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
CARS LAND / BUENA VISTA STREET PHOTO GALLERIES
See AllDISNEYLAND VIDEOS
MICHAEL BOWLING-Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin opened on January 26, 1994 and was the first dark ride built in Disneyland in over a decade It was also the first Disney attraction where the rider can turn the steering wheel of the ride vehicle to change direction. Continue Reading
MARY JO MELLADO WILLEY-The Disney Gallery recently opened its latest exhibit to the delight of steampunk fans. Steampunk is a style that incorporates steam-powered machinery with a futuristic Victorian setting. The exhibit includes steampunk merchandise, plus models from Tokyo DisneySea and other Parks. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is part of a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. The Residence Inn is at a the busy corner of Harbor & Chapman, which features several sit-down restaurants a Walgreens and a Target. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is another in a series of blogs and coordinating DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on off-property establishments. The Staybridge Suites is a very nice extended-stay hotel and is part of the Holiday Inn family of hotels. All rooms feature well-equipped kitchen areas. Continue Reading
TOM BELL-This is the first in a series of blogs and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast segments focusing on the off-property establishments. I consider the Quality Inn to be a somewhat moderate hotel. There are definitely motels in the area that area of lower quality and price. Continue Reading
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.