Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
The Swan and Dolphin Resorts are located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: Dolphin (407) 934-4000 Disney Swan Hotel: (407) 934-3000
Fax: Dolphin (407) 934-4099, Swan (407) 934-4499
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival without penalty
Deposit: One nights room charge
Credit Cards: All major credit cards can be used
No pets allowed with the exception of Service animals
Click here for a layout map of the Swan and Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are two of the most distinctive and vibrant resorts in Walt Disney World. Their playful and distinctive architecture sets the tone of whimsical elegance found throughout these resorts.
The award winning Walt Disney World Swan consists of a twelve story main building with two seven-story wings. There are 758 guest rooms, including luxury suites. Perched on its rooftop are two graceful swan sculptures. *Note: The Swan Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Equally distinctive, the Walt Disney World Dolphin has a twenty-seven story main building and tower with four nine-story wings. This resort has 1,509 guest rooms, including luxury suites. The coral and turquoise exterior serves as a colorful backdrop to giant banana leaves. Two 56-foot Dolphin fountains adorn the roof. *Note: The Dolphin Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Both resorts have completed a redesign by renowned architect, Michael Graves. The guestrooms have a luxurious yet relaxed feel. Perhaps the best feature are the amazing Heavenly Beds. You'll slip under a lofty white down comforter onto a pillow top mattress with five down pillows to snuggle in. Crisp, white 250 thread count sheets provide the final luxurious touch. Getting up in the morning isn't easy when you're enveloped in your own cushioned cloud.The pool complex is in a word - "incredible." The three acre grotto setting is home to waterfalls, a white sand beach, water slide, poolside casual restaurant and the trademark "swan boats." It's the perfect spot to play or simply relax.
Hungry? From five star dining to snacks on the run, you'll find everything to satisfy your appetite within these resorts. There's the prestigious Todd English's bluezoo restaurant, Don Shula's nationally acclaimed steakhouse as well as buffets and fun themed restaurants.When you're ready to be pampered, the Mandara Spa is the place to have your cares washed away. This fantastic spa is part of the Steiner family which has facilities in the most upscale locations worldwide. If you've ever been on a Disney Cruise, this is the same company that runs the luxurious spas found onboard. Treat yourself to a fabulous experience and you'll look at "relaxation" in a whole new light.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are situated directly across from each other and are connected by a canopied walkway that leads to the boat launch to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Guests are also within walking distance to both of these theme parks. There's nothing to compare to strolling to your destination, particularly in the evening. The lights are twinkling, the boats are passing by, and there's no denying the magic in the air.
The Dolphin Hotel is closest to Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts, while the Disney Swan Hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk Resort area. There's night life to enjoy at both resorts, with the bustling Boardwalk a short stroll away.
While they are conveniently located on Disney property, the Swan and Dolphin are part of the Starwood Resorts and Hotels family of deluxe resorts. Since Disney does not own either of these resorts, they can offer discounts that are not available through Disney.
Another great feature of the Swan and Dolphin resorts is that guests staying here have many of the same privileges enjoyed by guests staying at a Disney World Resort. Want to beat the crowds? Then take advantage of Disney's exclusive Extra Magic Hours. No need to be concerned about transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney. It's all complimentary and included in your stay.
Whether you choose the Swan or Dolphin, you'll enjoy the best of both. Recreation, dining, entertainment are shared venues that all guests are able to experience. These are "resorts" in the true sense of the word. It's not often that a destination makes the theme parks seem secondary. That's what awaits you when you stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resorts.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has a $17 + tax per night mandatory resort service package. The package includes: unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Club Facilities, unlimited access to in-room high speed internet, unlimited free local calls and domestic long distance, and 2 bottles of water daily.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 6:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4