Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: Dolphin (407) 934-4000 Disney Swan Hotel: (407) 934-3000
Fax: Dolphin (407) 934-4099, Swan (407) 934-4499
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Cancellation: 5 days prior to arrival without penalty
Deposit: One nights room charge
Credit Cards: All major credit cards can be used
No pets allowed with the exception of Service animals
Click here for a layout map of the Swan and Dolphin
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are two of the most distinctive and vibrant resorts in Walt Disney World. Their playful and distinctive architecture sets the tone of whimsical elegance found throughout these resorts.
The award winning Walt Disney World Swan consists of a twelve story main building with two seven-story wings. There are 758 guest rooms, including luxury suites. Perched on its rooftop are two graceful swan sculptures. *Note: The Swan Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Equally distinctive, the Walt Disney World Dolphin has a twenty-seven story main building and tower with four nine-story wings. This resort has 1,509 guest rooms, including luxury suites. The coral and turquoise exterior serves as a colorful backdrop to giant banana leaves. Two 56-foot Dolphin fountains adorn the roof. *Note: The Dolphin Hotel is smoke free and does not allow smoking in the guestrooms.
Both resorts have completed a redesign by renowned architect, Michael Graves. The guestrooms have a luxurious yet relaxed feel. Perhaps the best feature are the amazing Heavenly Beds. You'll slip under a lofty white down comforter onto a pillow top mattress with five down pillows to snuggle in. Crisp, white 250 thread count sheets provide the final luxurious touch. Getting up in the morning isn't easy when you're enveloped in your own cushioned cloud.The pool complex is in a word - "incredible." The three acre grotto setting is home to waterfalls, a white sand beach, water slide, poolside casual restaurant and the trademark "swan boats." It's the perfect spot to play or simply relax.
Hungry? From five star dining to snacks on the run, you'll find everything to satisfy your appetite within these resorts. There's the prestigious Todd English's bluezoo restaurant, Don Shula's nationally acclaimed steakhouse as well as buffets and fun themed restaurants.When you're ready to be pampered, the Mandara Spa is the place to have your cares washed away. This fantastic spa is part of the Steiner family which has facilities in the most upscale locations worldwide. If you've ever been on a Disney Cruise, this is the same company that runs the luxurious spas found onboard. Treat yourself to a fabulous experience and you'll look at "relaxation" in a whole new light.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels are situated directly across from each other and are connected by a canopied walkway that leads to the boat launch to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. Guests are also within walking distance to both of these theme parks. There's nothing to compare to strolling to your destination, particularly in the evening. The lights are twinkling, the boats are passing by, and there's no denying the magic in the air.
The Dolphin Hotel is closest to Disney’s Yacht Club and Beach Club Resorts, while the Disney Swan Hotel is adjacent to the Boardwalk Resort area. There's night life to enjoy at both resorts, with the bustling Boardwalk a short stroll away.
While they are conveniently located on Disney property, the Swan and Dolphin are part of the Starwood Resorts and Hotels family of deluxe resorts. Since Disney does not own either of these resorts, they can offer discounts that are not available through Disney.
Another great feature of the Swan and Dolphin resorts is that guests staying here have many of the same privileges enjoyed by guests staying at a Disney World Resort. Want to beat the crowds? Then take advantage of Disney's exclusive Extra Magic Hours. No need to be concerned about transportation to the theme parks, water parks and Downtown Disney. It's all complimentary and included in your stay.
Whether you choose the Swan or Dolphin, you'll enjoy the best of both. Recreation, dining, entertainment are shared venues that all guests are able to experience. These are "resorts" in the true sense of the word. It's not often that a destination makes the theme parks seem secondary. That's what awaits you when you stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resorts.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has a $20 + tax per night mandatory resort service package. The package includes: unlimited access to the Resort’s Health Club Facilities, unlimited access to in-room high speed internet, unlimited free local calls and domestic long distance, and 2 bottles of water daily.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans