In preparation for the new MyMagic+ system, Disney resort guests can now do online check-in 60 days in advance of their vacation, instead of the previous 10. If you have a specific room request, you will be able to indicate if your priority is checking in early, or having that room request granted.
- The online check-in will include providing the credit card to be used for room charges, your arrival and departure times, your address, on-site (cell phone) number, names of all guests and your room requests (these are subject to availability and will not be guaranteed.) Part of the process will include reviewing and agreeing to the registration terms.
- Some resorts are now using a payment system that requires you to select a pin number for room charging privileges. You will be asked to do this during online check-in.
- Your time of arrival will not impact your ability to use the online check-in. If you arrive early, there is no guarantee that your room will be ready. While efforts will be made to have the room available, standard check-in times remain in effect. If your room is not ready when you arrive, you can choose to have the resort send you a text message when your room becomes available.
- Upon arrival there will be signage in the resort lobby indicating where the online check-in area is located.
- A valid photo ID, which includes a drivers license, govt. issued passport, govt. issued photo ID or active military ID, will need to be shown
- You'll be given a welcome folder containing your resort/Disney World information and your MagicBands. All information for your hotel, park admission, FastPasses, charging information and PhotoPass will be on the MagicBand you receive when you check in (if you didn't receive one in the mail at home in advance of your trip). A Key to the World card can be provided instead of the band if requested by the guest.
- This online service is for check-ins only. If you need to modify/change your reservation, you must use the same method you used when you booked your reservation.
- If you booked either through the Disney Reservations Center or with Disney Cruise Line, you will get online check-in information either via an email, online or with your confirmation documents. If you booked via the Disney Vacation Member Services, you will find online check-in information on the Member website, the Disney Files magazine and through member services. If you booked through a Travel Agent, you will be able to check-in at mydisneyreservation.com/guest.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios