Welcome to November 1st, my Disney friends. Congratulations, you made it through the three-month spooky season celebration, just in time for the next two and a half months of holidays! We’ve got a bit of everything for you this week: some 50th, some Jim Shore, and more pins than you can poke a stick at, which is an Aussie term for lots of something. Bit weird now that I think about it, but let’s press on anyway.
More 50th Merch
How would we know it was Monday without a handful of new 50th merch? Really, at this point, it has become a staple of our weekly sessions though I can’t say I am complaining; I am quite a fan of the darker blue theme with pink and gold accents. Here’s what has been released this week.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Figurine – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $150
- Mickey Mouse Top Travel Mug – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Zip Hoodie for Women – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $64.99
- Mickey Mouse Woven Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $59.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Socks for Adults, $14.99
- Cinderella Castle Fashion Top for Women – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Baseball Cap for Toddlers – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Charm and Bracelet Set by Pandora Jewelry, $185
- Mickey Mouse Jogger Pants for Women – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, Starting from $44.99
- Walt Disney World Fab 50 Character Collection Ornament Set – Magic Kingdom, $49.99
- Walt Disney World Fab 50 Character Collection Ornament Set – Disney’s Hollywood Studios, $49.99
- Walt Disney World Fab 50 Character Collection Ornament Set – Disney’s Animal Kingdom, $49.99
- Walt Disney World Fab 50 Character Collection Ornament Set – EPCOT, $49.99
Holidays with Spirit Jerseys, Jim Shore, Pins, and Decor
I can’t deny, I am a lower of holiday merch, and I rarely come across any of it that I don’t want for myself. Check out these new Jim Shore figurines below.
- Santa Mickey Mouse ”Here Comes Old St. Nick” Figure by Jim Shore, $64.99
- Goofy ”A Wild Race” Figure by Jim Shore, $42.99
- Donald Duck and Pluto ”A Friendly Race” Figure by Jim Shore, $35
- Star Wars Holiday Spirit Jersey for Adults, $74.99
- Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck Holiday Globe Ornament, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Holiday Wreath Pin, $9.99
- Grogu Holiday Plush in Hover Pram – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 13”, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Holiday Sweater Ear Headband, $34.99
- Star Wars Droid Factory Holiday Figure – R5-D33R, $12.99
- Star Wars Droid Factory Holiday Figure Set $34.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Spinning Musical Table Decor, $39.99
Princess Leia Charm Necklace – Star Wars
Something about this Princess Leia Charm Necklace – Star Wars, $24.99, grabbed me as a great gift idea for the independent person in your life.
Disney Vacation Club Tote Bag
If you didn’t get enough DVC merch over the past few weeks, we have one last item for you: the Disney Vacation Club Tote Bag, $44.99.
Stitch MagicBand – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Anything to do with Aulani, or my favorite island in general, Oahu, always makes me smile. Check out the Stitch MagicBand 2 – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, $29.99, in this beautiful blue color.
The Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle – Walt Disney World
Settle down in the cooler weather with a family puzzle at your dining table. The Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle – Walt Disney World, $22.99, is the perfect option to keep minds and hands busy.
Ratatouille Ceramic Rolling Pin
I adore everything about this. The Ratatouille Ceramic Rolling Pin, $29.99, has a charming design and looks like it wants to come home to live in my kitchen.
Rapunzel ”Dreaming of Floating Lights” Figure by Jim Shore – Tangled
Tangled fans will love this whimsical Rapunzel ”Dreaming of Floating Lights” Figure by Jim Shore – Tangled, $149.99, with so much intricate detail to keep you dreaming of a faraway place.
“Home” Disney Decor
Many Disney Parks lovers like to refer to the parks as their home, a place that feels like where magic and happiness lives; what could be homier than that? Add these items to your residence to bring those memories back to your reality.
This Week in Pins, AKA, Pin-Palooza
We have not seen any new pins for weeks, and then today, the flood gates have opened with holiday pins and ornament boxes alike. Check them all out below.
- Santa Mickey Mouse Holiday Pin, $9.99
- Lady and the Tramp Holiday Pin, $9.99
- Chip ‘n Dale Holiday Pin Set, $15.99
- Dumbo and Mrs. Jumbo Holiday Pin, $9.99
- 101 Dalmatians Holiday Pin, $9.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Jumbo Holiday Pin, $9.99
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- Space Mountain Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- The Haunted Mansion Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- Pirates of the Caribbean Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- The Enchanted Tiki Room Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- Mad Tea Party Pin in Ornament Box, $17.99
- Disney Christmas Cuties Mystery Pin Set Blind Pack – Limited Release, $19.99
- Disney Gingerbread Houses Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release, $15.99
- Marvel Eternals Pin Set – Limited Edition, $59.99
Believe it or not, I did something this week I have never done before. I excluded a new set of Minnie Mouse Ears. If you recoiled in shock, then I don’t blame you; I had to check myself a few times on this one as well. Ultimately I decided that I am committed to bringing you only the items that I think are worthy of attention, and these certainly didn’t cut it. If your curiosity is getting the better of you, you can find the offending ears here. Let me know if you think I’m wrong on this one…
That’s a wrap for this week. I hope you have an incredible seven days ahead. Stay safe and look after each other.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.