Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you are off to a fabulous start to the week. Myself, I am still excited having followed the DIS team through the Magic Kingdom on the weekend. If you didn’t catch all the footage live, don’t forget to catch up today on the DIS Facebook page.
It’s another week of Disney Merchandise, and as some of you know, my favorite merch pieces are those everyday items you use around the house, just with that tweak of Mickey. The first three things on my list this week perfectly incorporate that Disney love with household usefulness and would make great gifts if you have someone hard to buy for in the months ahead. Psst, Josh, I’ll take the lazy Susan for my birthday…
Star Wars ”Beware the Dark Side” Cheese Board and Tools Set
Good cheese is a staple at any family gathering at my house. The next time you are entertaining, wouldn’t it be nice to pull out this Star Wars Cheese Board and Tools Set to impress your guests? The Star Wars ”Beware the Dark Side” Cheese Board and Tools Set, is $39.99.
Mickey Mouse Lazy Susan Tray
Disney has released a Lazy Susan, and I want it. This 18in / 45cm rotating tray is made from acacia wood and includes a chalkboard style rim and pencil so that you can write the name of your dishes. The Mickey Mouse Lazy Susan Tray is $99.99 and is available now.
Beauty and the Beast Serving Stone
I just had to show you this serving stone which is much nicer than it looks in the preview image, (the one without the cheese where it looks pretty random and could be just about anything). This piece is $74.99 and is 90% marble / 10% acacia, measuring at 12” H x 7 3/4” W x 3/4” D.
New 2020 Sketchbook Ornaments
As I type this week’s meeting, I am waiting for my Christmas in July feast to cook as we take advantage of the cooler winter months here in Australia to enjoy some Christmas favorites. So, what better time to check out the new ornaments available from Disney in the 2020 Sketchbook Collection?
- Tiana Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – The Princess and the Frog, $24.99
- Rapunzel Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Tangled, $24.99
- Pocahontas Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Ariel Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – The Little Mermaid, $24.99
- Aurora Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Sleeping Beauty, $24.99
- Belle Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Beauty and the Beast, $24.99
- Winnie the Pooh Sketchbook Ornament, $19.99
- WALL•E and E.V.E. Sketchbook Ornament, $19.99
- The Aristocats 50th Anniversary Legacy Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Moana Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Mulan Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Merida Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Brave, $24.99
- Peter Pan and Darling Children Sketchbook Ornament, $19.99
- Mary Poppins and Bert Singing Living Magic Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Fantasia 80th Anniversary Legacy Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
If you didn’t see last week’s article from Katrina Koffel on Why Disney Christmas Shops Are The Best, you can find it here and see some of the beautiful ornaments that can be found in the parks as well in her photos.
Stitch Figural Charm by Pandora Jewelry
Inside Out Dress for Women
Calling all Disney Dress Shop Lovers! A new design was released this week inspired by the movie Inside Out featuring all the emotions of the rainbow. The Inside Out Dress for Women is $128, and available in sizes X2 – Plus 3X.
Jungle Cruise Dress for Women
What’s that? Not one, but two new dresses? That’s right my fashion-forward dress nerds, we have two new dresses to drool over and this is definitely my favorite of the two. The Jungle Cruise Dress for Women is also $128 available in sizes XS – Plus 3X.
Jungle Cruise Congo Queen Boat POP! Rides Vinyl Figure by Funko
It’s been a while since we saw anything new in the POP! realm, but, all that has changed with the weekend release of the Jungle Cruise Congo Queen Boat, $39.99, based on the Disneyland attraction of the same name.
The Jungle Book Collection by Dooney & Bourke
Dooney & Bourke have won their way into our hearts again with the release of the new The Jungle Book Collection featuring the following Bare Necessities:
- The Jungle Book Zip Satchel by Dooney & Bourke, $268
- The Jungle Book Wallet by Dooney & Bourke, $158
- The Jungle Book Tote by Dooney & Bourke, $298
This Week in Disney Pins
There are more new pins out this week with a few sets and anniversary limited editions exclusive to D23 members.
- The Rescuers Down Under Pin – 30th Anniversary – Limited Release, $15.99
- D23 Pocahontas 25th Anniversary Meeko Pin – Limited Edition, (D23 Exclusive) $18.99
- D23 Fantastic Worlds Pin Set – Limited Release, (D23 Exclusive) $39.99
- D23 A Goofy Movie 25th Anniversary Pin Set – Limited Edition, (D23 Exclusive). $29.99
Another contributor tie-in this last week came from James Benedict who wrote Pin Trading Around the Monorail With a Teen, be sure to check it out here.
New T-Shirts from Disney
There was a flood of new shirts this week from Disney, however, I am only going to show you a few that caught my eye as many of them felt like that same-same feel of character screen art.
- Pixar Periodic Table of Elements T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Spider-Man Eye T-Shirt for Kids, $22.99
- Darth Vader Melting Empire T-Shirt for Adults – Star Wars, $26.99
New Necklaces from Disney
There is a necklace for everyone in the last seven days of Disney Merchandise. Well, almost. I did notice that the Mickey Mouse Swarovski Crystal Initial Necklaces only actually comes in 15 letters of the alphabet which means that those of us with an F, G, I, O, Q, U, V, W, X, Y or, you guessed it, Z, are out of luck.
- Mickey Mouse Swarovski Crystal Necklace, $19.95
- Mickey Mouse Swarovski Crystal Initial Necklace, $19.95
- Frozen Swarovski Crystal Snowflake Necklace, $19.95
- Disney Princess Crown Swarovski Crystal Necklace, $29.95
- Disney Princess Castle Necklace, $19.95
Star Wars Mandalorian “The Child” Pin
TOYNK.com has a new pin for all of you Baby Yoda fans out there. The Child, Enamel Collector Pin, $9.99, features your favorite little guy eating a frog. Of course.
Pizza Planet Bangle by Alex and Ani – Toy Story
You can add to your Alex and Ani bracelet collection this week with the new Pizza Planet Bangle, $49.99.
Boba Fett Helmet On the Go Lunch Cooler – Star Wars
Keep your lunch cool in style with the new Boba Fett Helmet On-the-Go Lunch Cooler, $39.99. I’m actually really liking that understated theming and the retro-looking aqua accents.
Peter Alexander Releases new “Disneyland” Range
Now this one is a shout out for my Australian & New Zealand DISers. Peter Alexander, the designer sleepwear company, has teamed up with Disney for a new Disneyland Collection. With tons of designs and extended sizes, you can find the full collection here.
Disneyland 65th Anniversary Merchandise Collection
Last week Disney announced a new line of merchandise to celebrate 65 Years of Magic in Disneyland. Tom Bell walked you through the basics of the collection, which can be found here.
Disney originally announced that an Online Merchandise Event would be held on July 14th, you can use this link HERE to access the queue, however, the shopDisney.com website is also showing that this collection is “coming soon” on July 17th. If you are keen on anything in this release I would be ready on both occasions just to cover your bases.
And just like that, it’s another wrap for the Monday Merch Meeting. I hope you have a fabulous week ahead. Stay safe and those of you headed to the parks and resorts this week, have a wonderful time!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.