Happy Monday, friends! I hope the last week has been a relaxing change from the hustle and bustle of the week before. I’ve got a few adorable things to show you today so let’s get started without delay. That wasn’t meant to rhyme, but clearly, I went with it anyway.
Aprons & Kitchen Towels
I love an apron. Sometimes it can be the little things that make being the chef in the family feel a bit more special. For me, an apron and cute kitchen accessories make everything feel better. Please have a look at these new ones below, along with their matching kitchen towels.
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Apron for Adults, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Potholder, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Kitchen Towel, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Apron for Kids, $21.99
Merida Castle – Disney Castle Collection
Last week the Disney Castle Collection offered up the newest installment, the Merida Castle. See what is left in stock below.
- Merida Castle Puzzle by Ravensburger – Brave – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
- Merida Castle Journal – Brave – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
- Merida Castle Pin – Brave – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
Mickey Mouse Sketch Dooney & Bourke
Another week, another Dooney & Bourke, this week with the black and white stylings of the Sketch Collection. Enjoy!
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Dooney & Bourke Mini Backpack $268
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Dooney & Bourke Domed Satchel $298
- Mickey Mouse Sketch Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag, $198
Golden Logo Spirit Jerseys
These two new spirit jerseys, Walt Disney World Golden Logo Spirit Jersey for Adults and Disneyland Golden Logo Spirit Jersey for Adults, both $74.99, are perfect for your next trip to the magic or to wear at home to feel the sparkle all year round.
Petunia Pickle Bottom Disney Princess Range
Is someone in your family expecting these holidays? These bags from Petunia Pickle Bottom would be a great gift for the months ahead.
- Disney Princess Meta Diaper Backpack by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $169.99
- Disney Princess Cool Pixel Plus by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $32.99
- Disney Princess Criss-Cross Sling Bag by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $69.99
Disney Princess Packing Cube Set by Petunia Pickle Bottom
Use these Disney Princess Packing Cube Set by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $40.99, to keep your travels under control when packing for little ones. Cute and practical.
New Ear Headbands
Finally, more ear headband options for guys that aren’t quite so feminine with the Minnie Mouse bows. I love seeing new styles of ears that aren’t quite so sparkly. Those Chewbacca ones are very cool.
- Ahsoka Tano Ear Headband by Her Universe – Star Wars: The Clone Wars, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Plush Icon Ear Headband, $27.99
- Chewbacca Ear Headband for Adults – Star Wars, $29.99
The Book of Boba Fett Crossbody Sling Bag – Star Wars
Do you need a new bag to get everything to school or work? The Book of Boba Fett Crossbody Sling Bag – Star Wars, $49.99, is here to save the day. Have a look below.
Adding to the Disney Home Collection are these tableware items that are sure to impress at your next family dinner.
- Fantasyland Castle Kitchen Towel – Disney Homestead Collection, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Placemat – Disney Homestead Collection, $12.99
- Mickey Mouse Small Bowl Set – Disney Homestead Collection, $44.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Napkin Set – Disney Homestead Collection, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Reversible Table Runner – Disney Homestead Collection, $49.99
Meanwhile, in Disney Springs
There is always something special you can find at Disney Springs that doesn’t pop up anywhere else. Have a look below to see what I found this week.
That is a wrap for another week. I hope you saw something that made you smile. If not, circle back to our meeting next Monday for all the latest offerings from Disney.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.