Happy Monday to everyone turning in for this week’s Monday Merch Meeting. If you missed the irresistible Kona Cafe’s Sweet Bread & Macadamia Honey Butter that Deni posted on Saturday, be sure to check it out. Amazing.
But first, it’s time to take a look at the latest Disney merch with new Disney Cats and Dinsey Dogs, as well as Dresses and pins! Let’s get started.
Disney Cats & Disney Dogs Dresses
New Disney Dresses are available this week in the Disney Cats and Disney Dogs collections. I have to say I am more of a dog person than cat, but this dress has me on the fence again.
New WandaVision T-Shirts are available to celebrate the Disney+ release of the same name.
- Wanda and Vision Retro Illustration T-Shirt for Women – WandaVision, $26.99
- WandaVision ”A Love Like You’ve Never Seen” T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
- WandaVision Poster T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Love Dooney & Bourke Satchel
My girl, Jackie Gailey, took the merch baton earlier last week to give you a preview of the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Love Dooney & Bourke Satchel, $268, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse Love Dooney & Bourke Tote, $298.
Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirts Disneyland & Walt Disney World
Here’s another addition to your Disney Sweatshirt collection! These mineral wash styles in both Disneyland and Walt Disney World designs are available in sizes for the whole family.
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Toddlers – Disneyland – Blue, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Toddlers – Disneyland – Red, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Toddlers – Walt Disney World – Blue, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Toddlers – Walt Disney World – Red, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Kids – Walt Disney World – Red, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Kids – Walt Disney World – Blue, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Kids – Disneyland – Red, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Kids – Disneyland – Blue, $29.99
Disneyland & Walt Disney World Tumbler with Straw by Starbucks – Large
I love a Starbucks cup, so whenever Starbucks team up with Disney for exclusive park releases, I can’t help but want them all. The Walt Disney World Tumbler with Straw by Starbucks – Large, $24.99, and Disneyland Tumbler with Straw by Starbucks – Large, $24.99 are in stock now.
Assorted New Ears Headband Styles
If you aren’t a fan of traditional ear headbands, you might find your match in this week’s arrival of a few new ones, including Pandora Light-Up Na’vi Ears.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar Light-Up Na’vi Ear Headband, $28.17
- Minnie Mouse Sequined Ear Headband – Valentine’s Day, $29.99
- Marie Plush Headband for Adults – The Aristocats, $24.99
- 101 Dalmatians Headband for Adults, $24.99
This Week In Pins
It’s been a few weeks now without some fun new pins to show you, so when I saw this collection, I knew it was time to bring back TWIPs. Enjoy!
- Carl & Ellie Flair Pin Set – Up, $14.99
- Forky Flair Pin – Toy Story 4, $12.99
- Inside Out Flair Pin Set, $14.99
- Minnie Mouse – Disney Rewards Cardmember Pin 2021, $12.99
- Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Pin – Limited Release, $15.99
- ”I Run on Disney and Caffeine” Flair Pin, $9.99
This Week in… Keychains?
I don’t know. It is getting late here, and my cleverness mojo is fading. Can’t win ’em all, right? However, you would like to refer to this segment, here is an abundance of keychains up this week. Some are cool; some are less cool and more bordering on odd. I’ll let you decide which ones speak to you.
- Disney ”D” Icon Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Daisy Duck Pom Pom Flair Bag Charm, $16.99
- Dug Flair Bag Charm – Up, $12.99
- Fantasyland Castle Icon Fair Bag Charm, $16.99
- Genie Flair Bag Charm – Aladdin, $12.99
- Kuzco Flair Bag Charm – The Emperor’s New Groove, $12.99
- Lady and the Tramp Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Hamburger Flair Bag Charm, $16.99
- Mickey Mouse Logo Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Minnie Mouse Pom Pom Flair Bag Charm, $16.99
- Poisoned Apple Flair Bag Charm – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, $12.99
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Pom Pom Flair Bag Charm – Fantasia, $16.99
- Stitch Plush Flair Bag Charm, $16.99
- The Child Faux Leather Flair Bag Charm – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $16.99
- The Mickey Mouse Club Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Flair Bag Charm, $12.99
More Disney Cats Collection
If you were missing the part of the Disney Cats Collection that was actually for cats, then the answer to your dreams is here.
- I ♥ My Disney Cat Magnet, $7.99
- Disney Dogs Collar Bow Accessory, $6.99
- Disney Cats Pet Dish, $19.99
- Disney Cats Spatula and Cookie Cutter Set, $19.99
- Disney Cats Cat Toy, $17.99
- Disney Cats Cat Collar, $12.99
More Disney Dogs Collection
And, you guessed it. Disney Dogs Collection for Dogs! Along with a random spatula, but really it is 2021, anything goes. No judgment here.
- Disney Dogs Spatula and Cookie Cutter Set, $19.99
- Disney Dogs Pet Toy, $17.99
- Disney Dogs Raincoat for Dogs, $34.99
- Disney Dogs Pet Dish, $19.99
- Disney Dogs Dog Lead, $17.99
- Disney Dogs Dog Collar, $17.99
- Disney Dogs Collar Bow Tie Accessory, $6.99
Mickey Mouse Icon Flair Bags
Are you looking for that perfect yet understated bag with a hint of Disney? Now is your chance.
- Mickey Mouse Icon Flair Belt Bag, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Flair Messenger Backpack, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Flair Crossbody Bag, $39.99
That’s a wrap for this week, everyone. I hope you found something that made you smile in this week’s meeting. I will catch you on Wednesday for the sixth installment of Five People You Don’t Want to be in Disney Parks.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.