I am constantly surprised at how quickly the seven days in between our meetings disappear. I hope you all had a lovely and safe weekend as we circle back to another Monday of Disney merch and a more eventful one than last week at that.
The Night Before Christmas Merch
New Night Before Christmas merch has graced our virtual shelves, including glow-in-the-dark shirts and an adorable new set of ears from Loungefly. For all of your TNBC fans out there, help me settle a score. Do you watch this movie as part of your Halloween or Christmas lineup? Hit me up with your answers in the comments below.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Ear Headband by Loungefly, $39.99
- Jack Skellington Sweatpants for Adults – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $44.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Pullover Top for Adults – Disneyland, $54.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Card Holder, $14.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Pullover Top for Adults – Walt Disney World, $54.99
- Jack Skellington Bodysuit for Baby – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $19.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas MagicBand 2, $29.99
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Fleece Throw, $39.99
- Oogie Boogie Pullover Sweatshirt for Adults – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $44.99
Disney Cats Sketch Dooney & Bourke
Oh, look, more cats — said the self-confessed dog lover; don’t tell my cat that. Dooney & Bourke aren’t leaving your feline friends out this week with four new pieces inspired by the Disney Cat characters we love.
- Disney Cats Sketch Dooney & Bourke Backpack, $268
- Disney Cats Sketch Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag, $228
- Disney Cats Sketch Dooney & Bourke Shopper Bag, $298
- Disney Cats Sketch Dooney & Bourke Wristlet Wallet, $128
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Items
We are so excited about the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary coming up next month that we will take any merch they are willing to offer online. This ornament would have a special space on my tree if I could grab one in time.
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Baseball Cap for Adults, $29.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Ornament, $19.99
Summer Tanks for Disney Parks
A fun tank top can be the perfect addition to your park wardrobe or just to have as a layer when back home. These four are available now at $29.99 each.
- Walt Disney World Striped Tank Top for Adults
- Disney Lions and Tigers Tank Top for Adults
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Tank Top for Adults
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Comic Strip Tank Top for Adults
Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Collection by Jerrod Maruyama
In the fluster that is my Monday evenings, trying to prepare all of these items for our meetings, I often run quickly through the week’s offerings, glancing here and there for the ones that catch my eye. That was until I spied this collection from Jerrod Maruyama and Dooney & Bourke, which had me zooming in on all the characters delightfully to see which had been featured in this five-piece set. I want them all, and I want them now. And while you’re at it, I’ll take a dress in this print too.
- Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Zip Satchel Bag by Jerrod Maruyama, $268
- Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Satchel Bag by Jerrod Maruyama – Annual Passholder, $198
- Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Backpack by Jerrod Maruyama, $268
- Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Zip Crossbody Bag by Jerrod Maruyama, $198
- Disney Parks Dooney & Bourke Tote Bag by Jerrod Maruyama, $318
Coco is one of those movies that struck the hearts of many quite profoundly. I loved the concept and how this film looked but found it quite sad to watch, which is why I love these pieces as the vibrancy of colors and storyline come through in each one, leaving me with those happy vibes that everyone loves. Get your Coco on now.
- Miguel Plush – Coco – Small 11 3/4”, $16.99
- Coco Zip Hoodie for Kids, $34.99
- Coco Socks for Adults, $14.99
- Coco Pullover Top for Women, $54.99
- Coco Leggings for Women, $39.99
Cinderella Castle Pullover Sweatshirt for Adults – Walt Disney World
Simple, classic, and tells it like it is. The Cinderella Castle Pullover Sweatshirt for Adults – Walt Disney World, $49.99, is perfect for your return to the magic, perhaps even for the upcoming 50th celebration. I love that this one isn’t branded specifically to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World, making it great for all you bi-coastal Disney Lovers.
Disney it’s a small world Dress for Adults
Add this to your next DisneyBounding adventure and embody the spirit of one of the most loved (and love to hate) attractions there is: it’s a small world. Disney it’s a small world Dress for Adults, $128.
Disney Princess: Healthy Treats Cookbook
Disney-themed cookbooks are my jam and so fun to enjoy with kids. The Disney Princess: Healthy Treats Cookbook, $19.99, is inspired by your favorite Disney princesses and is available now.
Figment Mystery Pin Blind Pack – Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021
Mystery Pins for the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival are here. Try your luck with the Figment Mystery Pin Blind Pack – Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021, $19.99.
Mickey Mouse ”Best Day Ever” T-Shirt for Adults – Disneyland
Oh, how I’d love for my Disneyland days to come back. The Mickey Mouse ”Best Day Ever” T-Shirt for Adults – Disneyland, $36.99 has me feeling quite sorry for myself as I am desperate to hear that music as I walk through the gates, wearing this T-shirt, of course.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021 MagicBand 2 by Dooney & Bourke – Limited Release
As we near the last of our Epcot Food and Wine 2021 Merchandise for the year, the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021 MagicBand 2 by Dooney & Bourke – Limited Release, $48 makes its way to the virtual shelves. If you like this pattern, have a look at the Merch Meeting from a fortnight ago with the rest of the matching collection.
That is a wrap for this week, my friends. I hope you found something to make you smile and tempt your purse as I did. Let me know about your take on The Nightmare Before Christmas movie, too. Halloween or Christmas viewing material? Till next week.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.