Good Morning, my fellow Disney-lovers, and welcome to February. I arrived here early just to make sure everything was ship-shape for you all. Well, that and the Sydney timezone forced me to, but who cares? It’s the thought that counts, right?
I’ve got all the latest Disney Merch releases to show you this morning so let’s get down to business while the coffee is hot.
Disney Princess & Castle Pins
Princess pins always seem to come through in sets of four, so this week I was excited to see Moana and Rapunzel get a look in on the usual cliche, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, and Ariel. These pins are $12.99 each.
- Belle with Castle Pin – Beauty and the Beast – Disney Princess
- Aurora with Castle Pin – Sleeping Beauty – Disney Princess
- Cinderella with Castle Pin – Disney Princess
- Ariel with Castle Pin – The Little Mermaid – Disney Princess
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Doll Set
Are you looking for that perfect gift for Valentine’s Day in two weeks? The Mickey and Minnie Mouse Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Doll Set, $199.99, is now available. Just note that this is on backorder now, and the fine print says it will ship from February 15th, the day after Valentine’s Day. If you are going to go all-in on this one, be sure to add a picture to your card, so your sweetie knows it is on the way.
Pastel Collection Disneyland & Walt Disney World
Another week, another collection. The Pastel Collection is here and seems predominantly aimed at men based on the descriptions of these items and their sizing.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pastel T-Shirt for Men – Walt Disney World, $36.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pastel T-Shirt for Men – Disneyland, $36.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pastel Pullover Top for Women, $49.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pastel Pullover Sweatshirt for Men – Walt Disney World, $49.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pastel Pullover Sweatshirt for Men – Disneyland, $49.99
- Disneyland Pastel Tie-Dye Sweatpants for Men, $44.99
- Disneyland Pastel Colorblock Pullover Hoodie for Men, $59.99
- Walt Disney World Pastel Tie-Dye Sweatpants for Men, $44.99
- Walt Disney World Pastel Colorblock Pullover Hoodie for Men, $59.99
Meet Me At The Purple Wall
Insta-fans, this is your chance to take the purple wall with you when you are out and about. Check out the Purple Wall Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Women – Walt Disney World, $39.99, and Purple Wall Leggings for Women – Walt Disney World, $39.99
The Haunted Mansion Water Globe
Is there any Haunted Mansion merch that doesn’t qualify as an instant want? The Haunted Mansion Water Globe, $59.99, is super cute with delicate details in that classic brickwork and the surrounding characters. Disney says to ‘shake water globe to send blue and iridescent confetti swirling around Madame Leota,’ but I couldn’t find an image that showed this in action. I’m going to need someone to grab this one and show me what it looks like.
Minnie Mouse Donut Ear Headband
Two new releases that I want back-to-back! This Minnie Mouse Donut Ear Headband, $29.99, is rocking my world today and making me hungry.
Choose Magic T-Shirt for Women – Walt Disney World & Disneyland
I love the sentiment of this one, which feels perfectly timed given the state of our feelings at the moment. Choose Magic T-Shirt for Women – Walt Disney World, and Choose Magic T-Shirt for Women – Disneyland, both $36.99.
Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack – Mickey Mouse Hearts – Limited Release
Get your heart on this February with these love-inspired masks. The Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack – Mickey Mouse Hearts – Limited Release, $11.99.
Lady and the Tramp Pullover Top for Adults – Walt Disney World & Disneyland
There were quite a few pullover tops available this week, all with different characters, but none were as perfect as this Lady and the Tramp Pullover Top for Adults – Walt Disney World, and Lady and the Tramp Pullover Top for Adults – Disneyland, $54.99. Connected by that famous spring of pasta, these two star-crossed lovers are my favorite of those available.
Her Universe Limited Release Star Wars Pins
Finally, a pin that expresses my true feelings. Can you guess which one? In the comments below, let me know what you think would be my pick of these four options released from Her Universe this morning.
- Darth Vader Pin by Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release
- Princess Leia Pin by Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release
- R2-D2 and C-3PO Pin Set by Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release
- Wicket Pin by Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release
- Chewbacca Pin by Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release
Plush Toys – Raya and the Last Dragon
Raya and her plush friends made the cut this week because I absolutely adore Daniel Dae Kim, so I am instantly interested in anything he touches. Raya and the Last Dragon is scheduled to be released in March.
- Tuk Tuk Plush – Raya and the Last Dragon – Medium 13”, $22.99
- Sisu Dragon Plush – Raya and the Last Dragon – Medium 23”, $29.99
- Raya Plush – Raya and the Last Dragon – Medium 18”, $22.99
- Ongis Chattering Plush – Raya and the Last Dragon – $24.99
- Boun Plush – Raya and the Last Dragon – Small 13”, $16.99
Raya and the Last Dragon Pin – Limited Edition
I highly recommend having a closer look at this pin to understand not only how cool it is but also justify the cost. Raya and the Last Dragon Pin – Limited Edition, $59.99
Enchanted Tiki Room Travel Tumbler with Straw
I am a sucker for anything Tiki Room related and this tumbler is no exception. I mean, come on, it has a top that is shaped like a birdcage. The Enchanted Tiki Room Travel Tumbler with Straw is $22.99 and makes me want to sing.
Figment Annual Passholder EPCOT Festival of the Arts 2021 MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition
If you are an Annual Passholder and a Figment lover, you need to see this Figment Annual Passholder EPCOT Festival of the Arts 2021 MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition, $34.99. We don’t see figment merch come up that often, so I would suggest jumping on it quickly.
Minnie Mouse Cropped Pullover Sweatshirt for Women
I want it. I just want it, and I will wear it all time, husband, I promise! This adorable Minnie Mouse Cropped Pullover Sweatshirt for Women, $44.99, is everything and by far the cutest pullover I have seen come out of Disney in months.
Up Pins and Pin Sets
There has been an increase in UP merch in the last few months, and this week Disney is adding some more pins to the lineup, including this really gorgeous set of four.
That will wrap up this week’s Monday Merch Meeting. Thank you for joining me; I hope you have found something fun to add to your wish lists. I’ll catch you on Wednesday!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.