Happy Monday my Disney-loving friends. It’s been another week, and that means a brand new merchandise review of the seven days that have passed. It’s been a kicker of a week with lots of items coming and going at an incredible rate. Let’s start with the new additions to Disney’s Ink & Paint Collection.
The Disney Ink & Paint Collection is back!
If you fancy the inspired creativity of Disney’s Ink & Paint Collection, then you will be thrilled to see some of the new items available. Pay special attention to the fade-in color apron and the paintbrush-inspired cutlery set. So cute!
- Disney Ink & Paint Apron for Adults, $21.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Bowl Set, $34.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Dinner Plate, $19.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Jar Set, $29.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Serving Bowl, $39.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Dinner Napkin Set, $34.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ear Headband with Paintbrush Bow, $27.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Flatware Set, $74.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Journal, $19.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Kitchen Towel Set, $19.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Multicolor Pen, $12.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Tote Bag, $34.99
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Mystery Plush Paint Can Wave 2 – Disney Ink & Paint, $19.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Drinking Glass Set 1 – ’40s – ’60s, $34.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Serving Platter, $22.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Salad Plate Set – ’50s – ’60s, $39.99
- Disney Ink & Paint Ceramic Salad Plate Set – ’30s – ’40s, $39.99
Disneyland 65th Anniversary Collection
For those of you that love Disneyland the way I do, you might have been pretty excited to see the 65th Anniversary merchandise come our earlier this week. Sadly, most of it came and went, straight to eBay that is, with some items going for ridiculous amounts. I even saw reports of the commemorative coin ($150) being offered on eBay for $1,200! As I write this, I’m only going to add the four items below that are still available in this collection.
- Disneyland 65th Anniversary Spirit Jersey for Adults, $69.99 (since sold out)
- Monstro Disney Parks Wishables Plush – Disneyland 65th Anniversary Series – Micro – Limited Release, $9.99
- Disney Parks Wishables Mystery Plush – Disneyland 65th Anniversary Series – Limited Release, $9.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Figural Ornament – Disneyland 65th Anniversary, $24.99
New Kids Princess Costume Released
More princess costumes arrived this week, with some very elaborate details on the Snow White costume, in particular. Have a look below and see if your favorite character has been added to the mix.
- Snow White Headband with Bow for Kids, $14.99
- Snow White Costume Shoes for Kids, $22.99
- Snow White Costume for Kids, $49.99 – $54.99
- Snow White Costume Jewelry Set for Kids, $19.99
- Pocahontas Costume Sandals for Kids, $19.99
- Pocahontas Costume Jewelry Set for Kids, $19.99
- Pocahontas Costume for Kids, $39.99 – $44.99
- Tinker Bell Costume for Kids – Peter Pan, $44.99
- Tinker Bell Light-Up Wings for Kids – Peter Pan, $24.99
- Tinker Bell Light-Up Wand – Peter Pan, $14.99
- Tinker Bell Costume Shoes for Kids – Peter Pan, $22.99
New Backpacks from Oh My Disney
These might come in handy for those of you returning to school soon or perhaps your next trip to the parks. Have a look through these new Oh My Disney backpacks and matching cosmetics bags:
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Backpack – Oh My Disney, $34.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Cosmetics Bag – Oh My Disney, $12.99
New Disneyland & Walt Disney World Apparel for Kids
Have you been enjoying the bright colors of summer apparel recently? So have I, and this week, Disney has launched a whole heap of new shirts for kids in that same vivid color range. Let’s have a look at what is available.
- Walt Disney World Neon Striped T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Walt Disney World Ringer T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Walt Disney World Tank Top for Boys, $24.99
- Stitch Tie-Dye T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Space Mountain Ringer T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Stitch Tank Top for Boys, $24.99
- Monorail Neon T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Disney Parks Treats Raglan T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Disney Parks Ride Vehicles Shorts for Kids, $24.99
- Disneyland Tank Top for Boys, $24.99
- Disneyland Ringer T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Disneyland Neon Striped T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
Side note: Yes, I did type out “$24.99” nine times before realizing they were all the same price, but by then I was committed to keep going.
AND, how cute is that Disneyland Parks tank top? I want that for myself.
More Fairytale Sketchbook Ornaments
I really love Disney ornaments; every one of them reminds me of a place we’ve been or an occasion celebrated. This week, three new Sketchbook ornaments were released, and even though she is my least favorite character, this Snow White ornament had me at hello.
- Snow White Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament, $24,99
- Jasmine Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Aladdin, $24.99
- Anna and Olaf Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Ornament – Frozen 2, $24.99
This Week In Pins
It’s another week and another pin collection. Let’s run through them quickly below:
- DuckTales The Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp Pin – 30th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
- The Black Cauldron Pin – 35th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Frozen Castle Pin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
- Tangled Pin – 10th Anniversary – Limited Release, $15.99
- Goofy Pin – Disney Pin Trading 20th Anniversary Countdown – Limited Edition, $17.99
Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker – Star Wars
I must admit, I do have a soft spot for fun-shaped waffles and pancakes, so when I saw the new Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker – Star Wars, $49.95, I knew it had to be included in this week’s Merch Meeting. You’re welcome.
Disney Kitchen Accents
Disney houseware is my favorite thing. Houseware items are a great way to take those everyday cooking utensils and turn them into something that makes you smile. That is exactly what happened when I saw this Mickey Mouse Spoon and Spoon Rest Set – Disney Eats, $16.99, and Mickey Mouse Pot Holder and Oven Mitt Set – Disney Eats. $19.99.
Minnie Mouse Fashion Bags
A little splash of Minnie Mouse makes everything a little brighter. These two new bags from Disney are really adorable and perfect for carrying bits and pieces to those after-school activities. The Minnie Mouse Fashion Bag, $18.99, and Minnie Mouse Ballet Bag, $24.99, are available now on shopDisney.com
Minnie Mouse Reversible Sequin Pencil Case
If you saw the Ariel reversible sequin pencil case from a couple of weeks ago, then you will know that I love these because they provide the right sensory input to help your child with anxiety, stress, or special needs at school. Now there is a new Minnie Mouse Reversible Sequin Pencil Case, $12.99, to add to your collection.
Frozen Castle – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Edition
The new Disney Castle Collection finally released its Limited Edition of Frozen-inspired merchandise. Now, admittedly, most of this is likely to be sold out before it makes its way to your screen, however, I am including it here anyway, in case you want to check it out.
- Frozen Castle Journal – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
- Frozen Castle Ornament – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
- Frozen Castle Light-Up Figurine – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $149.99
- Frozen Castle Pin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
- Frozen Castle Puzzle by Ravensburger – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
Pluto Clothing for Kids
Is your little one a Pluto fan? Check out the new styles featuring everyone’s favorite pooch below:
- Pluto Tie-Dye T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
- Pluto Tank Top for Kids, $24.99
- Pluto Shorts for Kids, $24.99
- Pluto Raglan T-Shirt for Kids, $24.99
Disneyland Guide Book T-Shirt for Adults
I love this new Disneyland Guide Book T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99, that shows the different areas of the Disneyland Resort based on the 1955 Guide Map. How cool is that? If you are a Disney history buff like I am, this one is a must.
Disney Princess Ballet Bag
This new Disney Princess Ballet Bag, $24.99, is just adorable with metallic pink and gold accents. Perfect for activities, sleepovers, and road trips!
New Adult Apparel from Cakeworthy
Sometimes it can be hard to perfect those outfits for your days in Disney parks. Cakeworthy has your back with a range of new pieces to up your game. Want to go one step further? Some of them would make the ideal beginnings of a Disneybounding outfit.
A few of these styles are available in up to plus 4XL. I would definitely have a look at the images that show each item on a model, as the flat lay images leave a fair bit to the imagination (not in a good way), appearing shapeless and awkward.
- Pinocchio Suspender Skirt for Women by Cakeworthy, $34.99
- Winnie the Pooh Dress for Women by Cakeworthy, $47.99
- Toy Story Aliens Dress for Women by Cakeworthy, $47.99
- Star Wars Tie-Front Shirt for Women by Cakeworthy, $49.99
- Star Wars Skirt for Women by Cakeworthy, $34.99
- Star Wars Doodle Dress for Women by Cakeworthy, $47.99
- Pocahontas T-Shirt for Adults by Cakeworthy, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Romper for Adults by Cakeworthy, $47.99
- Meeko Tie-Dye T-Shirt for Adults by Cakeworthy – Pocahontas, $29.99
- Darth Vader and Stormtrooper T-Shirt for Adults by Cakeworthy – Star Wars, $29.99
- Briar Rose T-Shirt for Adults by Cakeworthy – Sleeping Beauty, $29.99
- Be Our Guest Dress for Women by Cakeworthy – Beauty and the Beast, $47.99
Well done, you’ve made it through this week’s merchandise review. If you were hoping for news on that missing Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection, the official answer is still “coming soon.”
Stay with us through the week for all the latest from the parks, news and Disney updates. I hope you all keep safe and well.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.