It's Monday, again! Somehow.
Is it just me, or are the days just flying by at the moment? Nonetheless, we are back for another Merch Meeting with an underwhelming offering of new items on this week's agenda. I've hand-picked the best ones on offer so that you don't have to go searching for worthy items.
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
If you have a Marvel fan at home that is excited about this new series (like I do), you might like to look through some of the new merch that has been released to coincide with the first episode debut.
- The Falcon Icon T-Shirt for Adults – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, $26.99
- The Winter Soldier Icon T-Shirt for Adults – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, $26.99
- Winter Soldier Loungefly Wallet – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, $40
- Falcon Loungefly Wallet – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, $40
- Falcon Loungefly Mini Backpack – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, $75
Castle Cookie Jars and Turners
Turners? What on earth is that, you ask? A glorified spatula is the short answer. Let's focus on the cookie jars because these are absolutely gorgeous and a must-have for any Disney kitchen.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Turner – Disneyland, $14.99
- Cinderella Castle Turner – Walt Disney World, $14.99
- Cinderella Castle Cookie Jar – Walt Disney World, $55
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Cookie Jar – Disneyland, $55
Disney Parks Mug and Saucer by Jerrod Maruyama
I am loving the new Disney Parks Mug and Saucer by Jerrod Maruyama, $22.99. The mug alone is cute but teamed up with this enchanting saucer; it has a whimsical feel that transports you right back to the parks.
Disney Bracelet and Charms from Pandora Jewelry
Every now and again, Pandora comes out with a piece of jewelry of a charm that really captivates the beauty of Disney. That time is now for these charms and slider bracelets.
- Mickey Mouse on Dumbo the Flying Elephant Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $65
- Mickey Mouse Icon Fantasyland Castle Slider Bracelet by Pandora Jewelry – Rose Gold, $200
- Fantasyland Castle Charm by Pandora Jewelry – Rose Gold, $115
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Sheet Set and Comforter
Your bed is a sacred space that should feel special and personal, which is part of the reason why I have always enjoyed themed bedding sets. For kids, they add excitement and happiness to bedtime. For adults, they are a way to continue that Disney theme of decor throughout your home.
Be sure to check out the Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Sheet Set – Twin / Full / Queen – Fantasia, $29.99 - $39.99, and Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Comforter and Sham Set – Twin / Full / Queen – Fantasia, $48.99 - $70.99.
Thumper and Miss Bunny Easter T-Shirt for Women – Bambi
Easter merch has been a bit hit-and-miss this year, but the Thumper and Miss Bunny Easter T-Shirt for Women – Bambi, $26.99, caught my eye as a charming addition to your festive apparel.
Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Jewelry
I almost didn't include these based on the price of some of the pieces; however, I remember those days before getting married, wondering if I would ever find that perfect jewelry set to match my dress; willing to spend a bit more for the right thing. So, for all of you brides-to-be out there, I hope you find something just right.
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Pearl Pendant Necklace, $750
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Pearl Earrings, $550
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Opal Wedding Band, $900
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Opal Cluster Necklace, $1000
- Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring, $14,000
Walt Disney World & Disneyland Starbucks Canvas Totes
I love a tote bag. You can roll them up and take them anyway, keep them in the car or send them to school with your kids; they are fabulous. Look at the new Walt Disney World Starbucks Canvas Tote, $29.99, and Disneyland Starbucks Canvas Tote, $29.99, both with great designs representing each park.
More Tropical Merchandise
Last week we had a look at a few of my favorite new tropical items from Disney. This week, I've come across two more to add to the list, including a candle and water bottle for all those summer adventures.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tropical Stainless Steel Water Bottle, $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Tropical Scented Candle, $24.99
New Disneyland and Walt Disney World Apparel
There is an abundance of new park merch available this week for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. You can run through the list below to see what is new for each location.
- Mickey Mouse Baseball Jersey for Adults – Disneyland, $59.99
- Mickey Mouse Baseball Jersey for Adults – Walt Disney World, $59.99
- Cinderella Castle Baseball Jersey for Adults – Walt Disney World, $59.99
- Mickey Mouse Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Adults – Disneyland 2021, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Long Sleeve T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 2021, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Adults – Disneyland, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Mineral Wash Sweatshirt for Adults – Walt Disney World, $49.99
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Baseball Jersey for Adults – Disneyland, $59.99
New MagicBand 2
There are three new MagicBand 2 designs this week, and one of them is not only adorable but perfect if you need a head-start on Mother's Day shopping this year!
- The Country Bear Jamboree MagicBand 2 – Limited Release, $29.99
- WandaVision MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse ''Sweetest Disney Mom'' MagicBand 2 – Limited Edition, $34.99
That's a wrap for this week's Monday Merch Meeting. Thanks for joining me; I hope the week ahead is a fantastic one, and I will catch up with you all in a few days.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.