Good Morning, friends. The sun has risen on another Monday in lockdown here in Sydney, which has only fueled my tendency to spend my feelings in online Disney shopping. Ready to get started and see what I’ve found for you this week?
The Haunted Mansion Merch
It’s easy to love the purple and green accents that come with the primarily black apparel and accessories in The Haunted Mansion merch. As fans of the attraction, we feel something at the slightest visual mention of HM characters. This week we have a wide selection of Haunted Mansion merch to choose from, including my personal favorite, the Feed Me Foolish Mortals Pet Bowl and Mat.
- The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Crossbody Bag, is $65
- Madame Leota Denim Jacket for Women – The Haunted Mansion, $69.99
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Denim Shorts for Women – The Haunted Mansion, $39.99
- Madame Leota Top for Women by Her Universe – The Haunted Mansion, $36.99
- Madame Leota MagicBand 2 – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release, $34.99
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Tie Dye T-Shirt for Adults – The Haunted Mansion, $29.99
- The Haunted Mansion Fedora Hat for Adults, $27.99
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Woven Plaid Shirt for Women by Her Universe – The Haunted Mansion, $39.99
- The Haunted Mansion Ear Headband, $29.99
- The Haunted Mansion Plaid Woven Hooded Shirt for Adults, $64.99
- The Haunted Mansion Card Wallet, $14.99
- The Haunted Mansion Pet Bowl, $22.99
- The Haunted Mansion Spirit Jersey for Adults, $74.99
- The Haunted Mansion Pet Feeding Mat, $19.99
Disney Princess Heart Collection by Stoney Clover Lane
This long-awaited collection came and went in a flash, but for fans that are still looking to score something from this release, the mini backpack is still in stock as I write this. As for the other pieces, you can admire them from afar on the links below.
- Disney Princess Heart Pouch by Stoney Clover Lane, $138
- Disney Princess Classic Duffle by Stoney Clover Lane, $298
- Disney Princess Hip Pack by Stoney Clover Lane, $138
- Disney Princess Classic Backpack by Stoney Clover Lane, $218
- Disney Princess Mini Backpack by Stoney Clover Lane, $198
New from Loungefly
New Loungefly backpacks are here with the Oogie Boogie – Nightmare Before Christmas mini, making a timely entrance to the market in time for Boo Bash evenings.
- Disney Princess Sidekicks Loungefly Mini Backpack, $70
- Disney Princess Sidekicks Loungefly Wallet, $40
- Jasmine Loungefly Mini Backpack – Aladdin, $75
- Oogie Boogie Mini Loungefly Backpack – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $80
Mickey Mouse Collection for Adults by Bret Iwan
Even if you don’t realize it yet, you know Bret Iwan. He is a voice actor and illustrator that you will probably know as one of the voices for Mickey Mouse himself. See the new Bret Iwan Mickey Mouse Collection below.
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Adults by Bret Iwan, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Baseball Cap by Bret Iwan, $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Top for Adults by Bret Iwan, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Backpack by Bret Iwan, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Pullover Hoodie for Adults by Bret Iwan, $64.99
Mickey Mouse Collection for Adults by Nanako Kanemitsu
Brand new from the Disney Artist Series, this five-piece collection from Nanako Kanemitsu has emerged on the virtual shelves today, which means this limited release is currently all in stock as I write this. Be quick; it won’t last.
- Mickey Mouse ”Oh Boy” T-Shirt for Adults by Nanako Kanemitsu, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Adults by Nanako Kanemitsu, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Reversible Bucket Hat for Adults by Nanako Kanemitsu, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Backpack by Nanako Kanemitsu, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Top for Adults by Nanako Kanemitsu, $64.99
Disney Parks Entrance Plaque Baseball Cap for Adults
Ah, friends; welcome to one of my favorite merch items ever. Yep, I said the e-word. Seeing this has triggered all the feels, and now the girl who is perpetually afraid of hat-hair only wants to own this hat and never take it off. If you don’t understand why just by looking at it, you might need to rethink your Disney priorities. Disney Parks Entrance Plaque Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99.
Walt Disney World & Disneyland Visor for Adults by Nike
I’ve got to admit, I am quite the Nike girl, so whenever I see a Nike x Disney release, my interest is stirred. Check out the Walt Disney World Visor for Adults by Nike and Disneyland Visor for Adults by Nike, both $34.99.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Earrings by BaubleBar
Some BaubleBar jewelry is a little much for my taste; however, I actually find these Mickey and Minnie Mouse Jack-o’-Lantern Dangle Earrings by BaubleBar, $55, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse Ghost Earrings by BaubleBar, $65, absolutely charming for the season ahead.
Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Ear Headband for Adults by BaubleBar
Now getting in on the Ear Headband market, see the new Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Ear Headband for Adults by BaubleBar, $29.99.
Minnie Mouse Faux Leather Ear Headband
There is something so simple about these that I really like. The Minnie Mouse Faux Leather Ear Headband, $29.99, has a lovely finish and is easy to pair up with just about any outfit. I need them to add to my collection.
Toy Story Alien Pixar Remix Cookie Jar
Needing something fun to keep those after-school treats in? Try the new Toy Story Alien Pixar Remix Cookie Jar, $44.99.
Operation Game by Hasbro – Disney Vacation Club Edition
I love a good Disney board game, and the Operation Game by Hasbro – Disney Vacation Club Edition, $19.99, looks like no exception.
New Figurines from Jim Shore and Grand Jester Studios
Figurine fans are sure to be excited by these new offerings from Jim Shore and Grand Jester Studios. The Up Levitating House is adorable in particular.
- Up Levitating House Figure by Grand Jester Studios, $174.99
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet ”Jumping Into Fall” Figure by Jim Shore, $54.99
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ”Cheerful Candy Collector” Figure by Jim Shore, $39.99
- Sleeping Beauty ”True Love’s Kiss” Figure by Jim Shore, $119.99
Meanwhile, in Disney Springs
So there was no merch to report in Disney Springs, but I did spy this delicious-looking creation just yesterday, and since I am hungry, you get to see it.
More Halloween Merch Coming to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and shopdisney.com
Okay, so some of this we already covered last week, but a few of these items are still on their way in the coming weeks/months, and to be honest, I just like looking at the pictures. Enjoy.
And just like that, we have reached the end of our meeting. You will go on to enjoy the rest of your day. I will… go to bed. I hope your week ahead is fantastic; I will see you on Wednesday for a look at my new Disney obsession.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.