Good Afternoon, Friends! After some technical difficulties, our meeting for this fine Monday can finally get started. What a week it has been since we saw each other last. As most of you would have seen, Friday saw the release of tons of merch in celebration of Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary. Let’s run through some of that first and then traverse over to the Halloween releases.
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise
I was so excited to see this release sneak peek on Friday (my Saturday) that I added a Mini Merch Meeting right there and then, though as promised, we will explore this in more detail today. The best news is that everything is much nicer than the Magic Kingdom Birthday Cake Castle debacle of 1996 at the 25th Anniversary celebration.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration” is an 18-month anniversary spectacular that begins on October 1st. I remember trying to pitch a similarly extended celebration period for my tenth birthday, but it never seemed to catch on for me.
First up in the release order is the Pre-Celebration Must-Have Collection, which will be on sale from August 12th with selected items available online.
The following two collections will debut in the Fall; I expect the Celebration Collection and the Disney Castle Collection; while these were eluded to in the release notes, it wasn’t explicitly confirmed. The Vault Collection and the EARidescent Collection won’t be far behind, with mention of the new color collection debuting in October, themed to match the EARidescent celebration.
The Luxe Logo Collection will round out this series of birthday merch said to be launching in the parks in November. Even though the celebration will be here to stay through till early 2023, you can bet the merch won’t, so get it while you can. Keep your eyes on this series for all the latest news as we know it.
Halloween 2021 Merch
The Spooky season is upon us, and the Disney After Hours Boo Bash begins this week, making this the perfect time to throw us some seasonal Halloween merch to keep the excitement alive. Word on the street is that we will have more to show you next Monday as well.
- Minnie Mouse Witch Ear Headband for Adults $27.99
- Doctor Facilier Costume Hat for Adults – The Princess and the Frog, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween T-Shirt for Adults, $29.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin Spirit Jersey for Kids – ”Happy Halloween”, $39.99
- Minnie Mouse Pumpkin Halloween Nightshirt for Girls, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Halloween Nightshirt for Women, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween T-Shirt for Kids, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Halloween One-Piece Pajama for Adults, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Halloween PJ PALS for Kids, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween Fashion Top for Women, $36.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween 2021 T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World, $36.99
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Zip Hoodie for Adults, $54.99
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Mini Loungefly Backpack, $80
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween 2021 T-Shirt for Adults – Disneyland, $36.99
- Minnie Mouse and Figaro Halloween Pin, $9.99
- Donald Duck Halloween Pin, $9.99
- Chip ‘n Dale Halloween Pin Set, $15.99
- Mickey Mouse Jack-o’-Lantern Halloween Pin, $9.99
- Pluto Halloween Pin, $9.99
- Goofy Halloween Pin, $9.99
Loungefly Mini Backpacks
Six new backpacks are available from Loungefly (some in stock and some on pre-order). Yes, I have included the Halloween one above as well, but look at it; as if you wouldn’t.
- Captain Marvel Loungefly Backpack, $75
- Spider-Man Loungefly Mini Backpack, $85
- Captain America Loungefly Mini Backpack, $85
- Minnie Mouse Ear Headband Mini Loungefly Backpack, $75
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Mini Loungefly Backpack, $80
- Marvel Loungefly Mini Backpack, $75
Dooney & Bourke Cruella De Vil Collection
The original animation style comes to life with this new three-piece collection from Dooney & Bourke.
- Cruella De Vil Zip Domed Satchel by Dooney & Bourke – 101 Dalmatians – $268
- Cruella De Vil Zip Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke – 101 Dalmatians, $228
- Cruella De Vil Zip Tote Bag by Dooney & Bourke – 101 Dalmatians, $268
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Spirit Jersey for Adults – Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021
The latest in a string of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2021 offerings, and I have to say; it is pretty adorable. Check out the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Spirit Jersey for Adults – Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2021, $74.99 while stocks last.
New Sketchbook Ornaments
Releasing what would easily be considered Christmas merch before the summer is over has trademark Disney stamped all over it. The problem is, when the time comes that you do want to look at these ornaments, they will likely be sold out.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Singing Living Magic Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- Infinity Gauntlet Light-Up Living Magic Sketchbook Ornament – Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame, $24.99
- Mary Poppins and Bert Singing Living Magic Sketchbook Ornament, $24.99
- The Child Sketchbook Ornament – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $19.99
- Lady and the Tramp Sketchbook Ornament, $19.99
- Tinker Bell Sketchbook Ornament – Peter Pan, $19.99
New Mickey Mouse Caps
It’s hard to find that perfect hat to compliment your look; lucky for us, three new caps are available today from shopdisney.com.
- Mickey Mouse ”Through the Years” Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Tie-Dye Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake ”Celebrate” Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99
Mad Hatter MagicBand 2 – Alice in Wonderland
In light of its 70th Anniversary, there is a new Magic Band 2 available inspired by the 1951 animated classic Alice in Wonderland. The Mad Hatter MagicBand 2 – Alice in Wonderland, $29.99, is available now.
This Week In Pins
This week there are a few exciting pins for collectors, including the Stitch Crashes Disney Sleeping Beauty in and the Alice in Wonderland 70th Anniversary Pin. Check them out below.
- Stitch Crashes Disney Pin – Sleeping Beauty – Limited Release, $24.99
- Alice in Wonderland 70th Anniversary Pin – Limited Release, $15.99
- Winter Soldier 3D Pin – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Limited Release, $15.99
- Coco Sugar Skull Pin, $12.99
- Miguel and Dante Pin Set – Coco, $15.99
- The Child Halloween Pin – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $9.99
‘Everyone’s A Princess’ Disney Princess Collection by Janie and Jack
Now, I’m going to tell you, I get sent many emails from different companies that want to include their product in our weekly meetings, and most of them don’t make the cut, but this last topic on today’s agenda hit me in the feels. Children’s fashion brand Janie and Jack are launching their ‘Everyone’s A Princess’ Disney Princess Collection by Janie and Jack today, inspired by Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration, which kicks off later this month.
The Collection includes limited-edition pieces inspired by iconic princesses Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, and Ariel and launches today. Let’s just say I’m into it.
Thanks for joining me, everyone. I know it is an unusual time for us to meet. Join next time for more merch release news and some awesome new Halloween Costumes I have come across recently for those looking for something a little different. Till then…
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.