Many of us are working through our Christmas gift lists this time of year, ticking off friends and family as we go. However, some of our recipients tend to be easier than others. Do you have anyone on your list that is hard to buy for? If you need to find a unique gift for a Disney fan or something fun for a younger person, try this new limited-release item from Disney. Give your loved one the original Reels before TikTok and Instagram, the ones that many of us knew and loved as children, with the View-Master 3D Disney Collector Set.
View-Master 3D Disney Collector Set – Disney100 – Limited Release
Relive classic Disney moments in dynamic three-dimensional scenes with our Mickey Mouse-shaped View-Master 3D viewer. This limited release edition features exclusive ‘platinum’ finish metallic glasses to commemorate Disney’s 100th Anniversary. The Disney Collector Set includes nine vintage View-Master reels featuring Cinderella, Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree. Add a whole new dimension to family entertainment with this visual treat!Shop Now
Magic in the details
- Limited Release
- Created exclusively for the Disney Parks and shopDisney.com
- Set includes View-Master viewer and nine reels
- Sculpted Mickey Mouse viewer
- Exclusive ”platinum” finish glasses on Mickey
- Includes three vintage View-Master 3D reel sets of three reels each
- Each reel features seven scenes
- Features Cinderella, Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
- Vintage reel packet reproductions
- Insert reel into viewer and pull lever to advance to the next slide
- Boxed gift set
- Part of the Disney100 Celebration Collections
The bare necessities
- Ages 3+
- ABS plastic (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) / metal / paper
- Viewer: approx. 5 1/2” H x 6” W x 3” D
- Reels: approx. 4” Diameter
- Packaging: 7 1/4” H x 9 3/4” W x 3 3/4” D
This retro item is available now at $39.99 as part of a limited release for the Disney 100th Anniversary celebration.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.