Today’s entertainment break from the stress of Hurricane Ian is a new game I like to call This of That. It’s like the ultimate lightning round of Would You Rather that will reveal your innermost Disney self. This time, I’m not going first; you are!
So, copy and paste the 30 questions below before adding your answers. As usual, no boring fence-sitting; there is a ban on saying “both” or adding your own answer; what fun is that? The key to this one is quick decisions without too much thinking. If your family needs some entertainment, try doing this together.
This is a real-life photo of me below, enforcing the rules…
- Splash Mountain or Space Mountain?
- Starbucks or Joffrey’s Disney Coffee?
- Parade or Fireworks?
- Train or Monorail?
- Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror?
- Buzz or Woody?
- Popcorn Bucket or Singe Serve?
- Transport or Parking?
- China Pavilion or Mexico?
- It’s a Small World or Mickey’s PhilharMagic?
- Magic Kingdom Entrance, Left or Right?
- Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter?
- Cinderella’s Royal Table or Be Our Guest Restaurant?
- Tangled Movie or Princess and The Frog?
- Turkey Leg or Mickey Pretzel?
- Ferry or Skyliner?
- Star Wars or Marvel?
- Moana or Elsa?
- Not-so-Spooky or Very-Merry Christmas Party?
- Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapids?
- Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex Cafe?
- Disneyland Paris or Disneyland Hong Kong?
- Extracurricular Disney Fishing or Mini Golf?
- Coral Reef or Space 220?
- Mickey Premium Bar or Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich?
- Pandora or Toy Story Land?
- Expedition Everest or Thunder Mountain Railroad?
- Goofy or Donald?
- MagicBand or MagicBand+?
- Adventureland or Frontierland?
Off you go; it’s time to give this one a try. I’ll add mine in a few hours when I wake up on Sydney time here in Australia.
Stay safe, friends.
** Feature Image: Photo by Christian Lambert on Unsplash **
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.