National Geographic Expeditions has announced new Private Jet itineraries offering travelers the chance to explore the world in new ways in 2025:
Oceans and Islands of the World by Private Jet, departing April 21-May 15, 2025
On this 25-day itinerary, guests will embark on an extraordinary adventure exploring the oceans and islands of French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia and more. Highlights include:
- Discover stunning coral reefs off the coast of island nations around the world—from the Pacific Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Swim in shimmering lagoons, sail along sparkling bays on catamaran cruises and snorkel in crystalline waters that feature blacktip reef sharks, 500-pound clams and non-stinging jellies.
- Hike to peaceful mountain temples in Bali, capture images of amazing WWII shipwrecks in Palau and learn about the Aboriginal uses of plants at the Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
- Uncover innovative conservation efforts in the Seychelles and dive deeper into the histories of ancient indigenous cultures—like the Māori, the Sinhalese and the Omani—on museum excursions, tours of ancient ruins and more.
Australia & New Zealand by Private Jet, departing May 1-20, 2025
On this 20-day itinerary, guests will experience stunning terrains from New Zealand’s Southern Alps to Tasmania, sacred sites from the bubbling landscape of Rotorua to Uluru and great cities from Queenstown to Sydney. Highlights include:
- Go flightseeing over the spectacular landscapes of Milford Sound and the Kimberley—and take thrilling boat rides on the Shotover River and through a horizontal waterfall.
- Meet with indigenous people to learn about their ancient cultures in Rotorua and on a private tour of sacred Uluru.
- Encounter koalas, kangaroos, emus and more with local wildlife experts—and see Tasmanian devils on a visit to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary in Tasmania.
- Explore the oldest section of the ancient Daintree Rainforest and spend a day on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkeling amid colorful marine life or observing it from a glass-bottom boat.
Please visit the National Geographic Expeditions website for more information about private jet itineraries.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº