If you are looking for somewhere in Disney Springs to enjoy Thanksgiving 2023, you’ve come to the right place. Over the last few days, we have been sharing each new dining location and what they will have on offer as each is released. Today, we are adding four new restaurants to that list for you to enjoy.
Maria and Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs (11:30 am – 11 pm)
This Turkey Day, visit Maria & Enzo’s and Enzo’s Hideaway for delicious Thanksgiving specials with an Italian twist. Please see below for the signature items served on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Arancini di Zucca: Pumpkin risotto fritters, fresh mozzarella, parmigiano crema, pumpkin seed pesto, toasted pumpkin seeds. $19
- Porchetta di Tacchino: Herbed heritage turkey, crispy pancetta, Brussels sprouts, polenta “dressing”, butternut squash, cranberry agro dolce. $39
- Crostata di mele: Rustic warm apple pie, olive oil caramel, vanilla gelato. $16
Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs (9 am to 11 pm)
Earl of Sandwich will provide its fan-favorite seasonal offerings this year, including its Holiday Ham and Holiday Turkey. See full details below.
- Holiday Ham: Ham, cinnamon, sweet potato ok mash, cranberry sauce & cheddar
- Holiday Turkey: Turkey, cornbread stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce & mayonnaise
Jaleo at Disney Springs (11:30 am to 11 pm)
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Jaleo at Disney Springs will be open and will be offering a variety of Thanksgiving specials made with Spanish flair. Please see below for full menu details, and be sure to make your reservations here.
- “Thanksgiving” Croquetas: Creamy Bechamel with Turkey, Traditional Stuffing, and Cranberry Garnish. $12
- Paella de Costilla Iberica y Butifarra: Paella with Iberico Pork Ribs, Mini Butifarra Sausage, Lagrima sofrito, mushrooms, and artichokes. $190
- Sopa de Calabaza: Warm Butternut Squash Soup. $8
- Datiles con Tocino: Bacon-wrapped Dates with Apple Mustard Aioli. $14
- Salpicón de Mariscos: Salpicon of Shrimp, Octopus and Lobster. $18
- Tarta de Queso con Calabaza: Basque-style cheesecake with Pumpkin. $15
The BOATHOUSE (All Day!)
The full menu with pricing has not been released yet, but that information will be added to our Thanksgiving dining page once it’s made available.
More Disney Springs Locations to Enjoy Thanksgiving:
- City Works Eatery and Pour House and Raglan Road
- Paddlefish and Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Maria and Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, Jaleo, The BOATHOUSE, & Earl of Sandwich (This Article)
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.