Disney is kicking off the new year with the return of the Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket!
With this special ticket offer, which can be booked beginning January 4th, Florida residents may purchase a 4-Day Discover Disney Ticket for $50 per day, plus tax (total price $199 plus tax). 2-day and 3-day tickets options are also available, and offer significant savings as well.
Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day. The Park Hopper option can be added to the ticket. It’s important to keep in mind that a Park Pass is required to enter a park. Tickets may be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
Pricing for the Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets is below:
As always, the experts at Dreams Unlimited Travel (the official sponsor of The DIS) are here to help you plan the Walt Disney World vacation of your dreams at no additional cost to you. Click here to request a free, no-obligation quote today!
Important details from Disney:
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day. 2-day tickets and add-on options expire on March 11th, 2021. 3-day and 4-day tickets and add-on options expire on June 18th, 2021. Tickets are not valid on the blockout dates listed in the chart above. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Important details about the Park Hopper option:
- The Park Hopper option allows guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
Deni loves all things Disney, and, in 2013, moved to the Magic from Maryland. Walt Disney World is her happy place, and she loves getting to share it with others. Deni and her husband of almost 26 years have 2 grown children. Her favorite WDW snack? A Mickey Bar, of course. Is there any other?!