The much anticipated free Disney Dining Plan has been announced for 2017! Guests visiting August 21-September 30, November 14-20, November 25-27, and December 8-23, 2017 can get a free dining plan when they purchase a non-discounted Walt Disney World Resort hotel and ticket package. Guests looking to take advantage of this limited time offer must purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package, and must be using the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option. In order for guests to get the promotion they must book by July 7, 2017.
During the promotion, guests staying in Disney’s value resorts, moderate resorts, and the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness will be offered the free quick-service dining plan, and guests staying at one of Disney’s Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resorts will be offered the Free Disney Dining Plan.
The following rooms and Disney Resort hotels are excluded from the offer:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campsites
- 3-bedroom villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside is excluded from the offer on November 14-20, November 25-27 and December 8-23, 2017.
Click HERE to get a no obligation vacation quote for a Disney World Package that includes the free Disney Dining Plan!