A Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop is coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort on Saturday, June 9, 2018. The shop will be available based on a limited number of one-hour shopping windows where D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will be given the opportunity to sign up for a single one-hour window.
This store is typically private for Cast Members as they sell Imagineering-exclusive items as well as popular Walt Disney Parks and Resorts merchandise.
Registration is required for the complimentary one-hour shopping windows and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning Wednesday, April 25, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern on the D23 website.
Guests will not be admitted to the pop-up store outside of their confirmed window or allowed to line up any earlier than 45-minutes prior to their scheduled time.
The shopping windows will be as follows:
11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
Only confirmed ticketed attendees will be able to enter the Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop during their shopping window. No late accommodations will be permitted.
- Confirmed attendees may enter the Mickey’s of Glendale queue 45-minutes prior to their shopping window. Any unofficial queues will not be honored and may result in revocation of shopping privileges.
- All confirmed attendees will have the opportunity to shop at the store on Saturday, June 9, 2018 if they arrive during their confirmed shopping window.
- Some items may be limited to one per person, while supplies last.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice.
- There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº