It has now become an annual tradition for ABC’s hit program Dancing With the Stars to have a Disney Night, where the professional dancers and their celebrity partners dance to classic Disney songs. This year promises music from The Muppets Movie, Moana, and even the 1928 animated short Steamboat Willie!
The special Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars will air at 8 p.m. EST on Monday, October 16, 2017.
The celebrities, their professional dance partners, and the Disney music they will dance to is listed below, all of which is according to a report from the Orlando Sentinel:
- Performing a Viennese waltz Drew Scott and Emma Slater will dance to “Rainbow Connection” from The Muppet Movie.
- An Argentine tango will be performed by Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson dancing to “Angelica” from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- A foxtrot will be performed by Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold dancing to “You’re Welcome” from Moana.
- Also, performing a foxtrot will be Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas as they dance to “When You Wish Upon a Star” from Pinocchio.
- A quickstep will be performed by Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd as they dance to “The Bare Necessities” from The Jungle Book.
- Performing a jazz routine Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev will dance to “Remember Me” from the upcoming Disney-Pixar film Coco.
- Doing the rumba, Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko will dance to “Kiss the Girl” from The Little Mermaid.
- Dancing the quickstep Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke will perform to “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from The Lion King.
- Performing the waltz Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy will dance to “Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra (Someday My Prince Will Come)” from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- And lastly, performing a jazz routine Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy will dance to “Steamboat Willie” from Steamboat Willie.
Credit: Orlando Sentinel