This weekend, for the eighth straight year, Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant will once again be hosting The Great Irish Hooley, filled with live music and amazing food.
The festival will be held today through Monday at the popular Disney Springs eatery.
This year’s entertainment includes:
- Billow Wood – Playing Irish and U.S. music festivals, this four-piece band fuses its unique brand of instrumentation with multi-vocals and harmonies for a blend of Irish and folk music.
- Strings & Things – Before returning to Raglan Road this summer, the original Irish folk/trad four-piece band Strings & Things toured in London and throughout Ireland with their own original sound and a variety of crossover songs featured on their first original album, “Turbulence.”
- High Time – This fresh new trio from Connemara, Ireland, combines Irish music and an intriguing blend of modern folk influences to produce a rich sound and exciting experience. The band rocks an energetic statement with its instrumental lineup of flute, whistles, harp, bodhran, guitar and vocals – as well as some Irish dance steps thrown in.
- TradGad – Three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin – Colin Foley (guitar, vocals); Fionn Morrison (Uilleann pipes, whistles); and Ciara Ni Bhrian (guitar, fiddle, mandolin, Uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bazouki) – are sure to charm guests with their vibrant performances.
- Maca – These two Irish sister-musician-songwriters from Wexford, Ireland are dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing” and will be rocking Raglan Road Pub stages with their extraordinary talent with guitar, fiddle and vocals.
- The Rolling Wave – Stephen and Abby are one of the finest traditional Irish music duos around. These energetic performers work their crowd for some lively audience participation.
- Atlantic Bridge – These accomplished musicians blend their rich musical backgrounds to create a fresh, exciting mix of country, folk and Irish trad music.
In addition, look for performances by the Raglan Road Irish Dancers!
If you’re hungry the pub will be serving their Rollicking Raglan Brunch from 9am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday, plus 11am to 3pm on Monday. The meal features traditional fare such as a Full Irish Breakfast or Rockin’ Sausage Rolls.
To wash it down, the pub will be serving a new craft beer, The Devil’s Foot Blackberry Golden Ale from Crooked Can Brewing.
There is no coverage charge for the special entertainment, but reservations are encouraged.
Source: Disney Parks Blog